Ocean 76/77 Area

DeletedUser

Just giving anyone in the area heads up that Semper Fi are working with Spartans S & N to try and clean out ocean 76 and surrounding areas.

Some good players in those alliance but also many in Semper Fi who send attacks without lightship support which are always fun sinking.If you want to try and talk to a diplomat at Semper Fi dont waste ur time talking with JpKool08 ur better off talking with Comentezi.Spartans diplomats on the otherhand are reasonable to talk to.

Their main focus at the moment is working together to take our N.B killers of olimpo which is funny considering semper fi act like they are elite but really without spartans they are average at best.

So yea just thought id offer up this bit of info,might not be useful to anyone but if it helps one person im happy.Wont be long anyways before the really good alliances move down and wipe out Semper Fi so watch this space!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17561

I am academically interested in this. If it is an exercise in incompetence then I am not. If there are good attacks on each side then I am in for analysis reason.

DeletedUser

LOL You mad bro?

Mad no?Im quite happy actually that ur wasting favor earthquaking a city with a wall thats level 7 just proves my point that clearly you dont really know what ur doing.With quotes like "you mad bro" really does speak volumes.

I have some more low level walls you can earthquake if you like,the ress to rebuild takes about 20mins of looting 350 favor on the otherhand ;)

DeletedUser

Wasting? you started off with a 20+ wall. And the favor is a dime a dozen, I don't know how long it takes you to build favor maybe you need to rethink your plan. but then again you might not have anything left ;)

DeletedUser

Wasting? you started off with a 20+ wall. And the favor is a dime a dozen, I don't know how long it takes you to build favor maybe you need to rethink your plan. but then again you might not have anything left ;)

Orly?JPFool.jpg

So i suppose ur gonna claim you earthquaked my wall from 20 to 5?You must be refering to the other earthquake u sent to my city which i can assure you was not level 20 wall.

DeletedUser

just cause that one shows 5 doesnt mean the wall didnt start off at 20+. i EQd you like 6 times over 3 days

DeletedUser

Perhaps you guys could continue this conversation ingame ...

DeletedUser

Lies Jpkool and u know it,you earthquaked 1 city 2 times and then the level 7 wall once.

DeletedUser39847

Ok people I have deleted some posts before things get too heated. The activity is great and keep it going but please try to keep on the topic of the game.

We can still be enemies and civil towards each other on the forums.

DeletedUser

If anyone wants to know insertnamehere has ran into vacation mode now.

DeletedUser

nice info,

hi all, my names paul, im one of te leaders in the Impi alliance, we are all active and have many experienced players, so if anyone is looking to join an active alliance then contact me in game and ill sort an invite out, we started a bit late as i took 12 months out of the game due to a death in the family so had to hand over my alliances to co founders, but back now and hopefully will be successful in this world.

happy hunting everyone.