Ocean 77 War!!

DeletedUser

To all alliances in ocean 77.
Me and my alliance War for Lulz ranked 276, are declaring war on all the worthless pitiful Simming alliances in ocean 77 and surrounding oceans.
These Alliances include:

-The United (Ranked 29)
-Momento Mori (Ranked 5)
-Lionheart (42)
-Fiorian (169)
-The Trojans (86)
-The New Wave (69)
-Noctis Venators (7)
-Noctis academy (21)
-The emperors Henchmen (25)
-Necrosis (63)

You have 24 hours before i begin my assault and start coordinating my (8 LS) attacks on your cities. If you are not in those alliances but you are near O77, PM me and i will visit you xP I dont expect the war to last longer than a few weeks...

(since most of those alliances are not aware of this thread i will inform them, and send them a link xP )

DeletedUser

mise well :( ur too strong

i bet in alll reality MM wont be able to handle that if there defense is anything like there attack

DeletedUser

Fall of Babylon today at 07:57
Well I heard you like removing players from the game! Guess who is getting removed soon if he attacks again! The fact that you lost most of your troops for the amount of resources that you gained makes your yesterday attack a disaster. Anyway if you attack me again I will communicate with the leaders of my alliance and they will begin to regularly assault your city until you are sick of this game :)

I had a spy on your city and trust me the amount of swordsmen and archers you have wont do to the troops and ships of my leaders I am afraid.. They have no life so be careful..

However, there is always the path of PEACE!!!

Why dont you join our alliance? or at least make a pact with us? We are having lots of fun most of our members are drunks and the rest from Asia! IMAGINE IT! its awesome..

Let me know if you decide. In any case my advice to you is that you should try to concentrate on enemies from other islands.. having war with another player from your island in the beginning stages of this game can be disastrous.

PEACE!

I loled hard. Within 4 hours of coming out of VM i had my fist complaint. :p
Btw, if i was asian, i would be really offended by the message and rim the guy xP

DeletedUser

lol want me to ut like 200 biremes in ur city then we can lol even harder

DeletedUser

im fighting grim and MM ( kinda)

your fighting grim musketeers and valk right