Ocean 90 Noobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser22708
  • Start date

DeletedUser51045

If it doesn't hurt, why call it verbal abuse then?
As always, not making much sense are you

Is english is not your first language? This verbal abuse is not hurting me, I haven't seen a proper insult in a long time, but I am amazed how much you lot try anyways.

DeletedUser22708

Here you go buddy
X7JEiKD.png

The only thing me and others are posting here is the truth and facts about you and your buddies...
Whether you define those as negative is up to you, quite funny if you do though

DeletedUser51045

Nope, not a proper insult in there either.

Come on Sue, you can do better than this.

DeletedUser51423

Nope, not a proper insult in there either.

Come on Sue, you can do better than this.

Have you ever thought that maybe no one actually need to insult you, because you do that yourself? You spread terms like verbal abuse then proclaim that you aren't even receiving proper insults. Perhaps you should look up the word contradiction? Also, how old can you be when perhaps your claim to trash talking glory is referencing other players by either completely off base names or poor excuse for puns? But please continue IceNHell, because this is some real comedy, because it's hilarious trying to watch Elmer Fudd trying to catch Bugs Bunny even though we all now it's never going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51045

There was a real nail-biter moment just now, when a grand selection of Final Boss members, totalling nearly 3 million points smashed on a tiny alliance of Noobs (totalling 200K) points descending on 1/4 of their big towns.

And of course FB had the inevitable result: a resounding failure

DeletedUser10962

There was a real nail-biter moment just now, when a grand selection of Final Boss members, totalling nearly 3 million points smashed on a tiny alliance of Noobs (totalling 200K) points descending on 1/4 of their big towns.

And of course FB had the inevitable result: a resounding failure

Notice you weren't cocky enough to say anything till after. Were you scared? PS good use of LS as a defensive snipe

DeletedUser51045

Notice you weren't cocky enough to say anything till after. Were you scared? PS good use of LS as a defensive snipe

Actually, I noticed that FB members kept their mouth shut for a week. - Were you scared?

DeletedUser22708

Well done buddy!! You had +40h time to defend yourself against a cs, congratulations!!!
And how well you defended is impressive!

HJg9Whe.png

DeletedUser51045

Horribly done Buddy, who plays as a n00b here?

But it is ok, I feel safe now, when I look at 5.000 Birems and 25.000 defence troops, I am in a safe place here.

DeletedUser22708

Haha my god, sorry nirena, I didn't read past "babby" in your post

How do you know i'm ironing? Do they offer special powers on the rim?

IceNHell, sorry to tell you buddy, but even the external forum doesn't take your seriously
wpRXJLd.png

Nice try though

DeletedUser51045

Well done buddy!! You had +40h time to defend yourself against a cs, congratulations!!!
And how well you defended is impressive!

HJg9Whe.png

I took a page from your playbook, Sue.
DHk74Dp.png

Surely, 40 hours should be enaugh time to mount a defence, right?

DeletedUser22708

Difference is I forgot mine in there (I know stupid me), but you used yours to defend...

3 seconds before that report i posted above, your city was empty
pSQKn38.png

See Rumours thread

Btw, that attack of yours was a 9h tt, I know you're delusional and all but still.. Big difference between 9h and 40h but then again, you use lightships to defend..

DeletedUser51045

See Rumours thread

Btw, that attack of yours was a 9h tt, I know you're delusional and all but still.. Big difference between 9h and 40h but then again, you use lightships to defend..

I have been reading a lot of your posts here, I know now that English is not your first language, so I will try to use simple words for you.
I killed your CS = WIN
I killed Kongmings01 CS = WIN

PS. Google translate that.

DeletedUser20713

Oh you didn't get this? It's OK - perhaps English isn't your first language?
How do you know i'm ironing? Do they offer special powers on the rim?
I can't be bothered to log in atm so perhaps you can tell me how your latest alliance wide op went?
Also, we have been sampling how the biggest players on the server defend against +30h attacks, so stay tuned for more tips from our report collection (hint: For the enterprising LS defender a CS is a great addition). It's not just 9h, we have 40h reports with LS and CS defense m8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20713

Wanna play a war game? Come to the core with the big boys. Hell, i'll even get you a city. Instead of sitting on the horizon and throwing your BS, come show the entire server how GOOD you think you are.

I'm sure you would love to have another 4 member alliance with 20 towns on your doorsteps so you can assrape them in an honourfite on equal terms (lol). At least you don't have much else going on for you. Except for those pesky internals. Do you plan ops for them too?

DeletedUser22708

You managed to snipe 1 cs, as only 1 was sent from 40h away. If you want to be proud of that, no one will stop you.. Quite funny you are indeed proud of that

4 or 5 people participated in this, hardly what I would call an alliance wide op.

Oh well, delusional like I said.

Enjoy your day/evening, i'll say goodbye with the famous words of nirena
Oh the ironing!

DeletedUser51045

You managed to snipe 1 cs, as only 1 was sent from 40h away. If you want to be proud of that, no one will stop you.. Quite funny you are indeed proud of that

4 or 5 people participated in this, hardly what I would call an alliance wide op.

Oh well, delusional like I said.

Enjoy your day/evening, i'll say goodbye with the famous words of nirena

First, nirena was trying to communicate to you in a language you would understand, because you appear not to speak english as your first language. He might try translating his comments to hurdy-gurdy, or whatever slang you speak. Just tell us what it is.

Second.

You are in a nice and strong alliance, you actually had 8 people + plus yourself = 9 people (not 4 or 5), totalling around 3 mil points, sent 30+ attacks and 60+ support

AND YOU COULD NOT TAKE A SINGLE CITY

ROTFL

And if you don't remember who your minions are, here is a handy list, which incidentally will be my targetlist for the foreseable future.:
Kongming01......421.000 points
AliOoops......304.000 points
Digital Mystikz.....400.000 points
Harkonnen......425.000 points
Icy13......220.000 points
Luxe and Lush.....240.000 points
patchus.......440.000 points
duckythesailor28.....215.000 points
lorbella.....230.000 points