Ocean 90 Noobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser22708
  • Start date

DeletedUser22708

Since this forum is pretty much dead, I decided to give you all a head's up that the biggest noobs/trolls what ever you want to call them have come to Carphi.
iC59Jbm.png

I know quite a bit of people recognize these names since this is about 5th world they joined..

What's special about them you might ask? Well they're very special in the sense that they don't play the game like normal people. They thrive on annoying other players with spam attacks and they thrive on colonizing because taking a city is too hard for them.

I first met them in Rhammus where they are known as the Ocean 0 Noobs. Basically what they do is go to the furthest ocean possible in case someone would try to cs them and colonize. There they continue to colonize where ever there are anchor spots available.
While doing that, they kill their own units and then boast on the forum that they're the world's greatest fighters.
They spend most of their time by sending out spam attacks in the form of 10-15 LS to each city of yours.

They only start doing that when they have a bit of cities and are safely tucked away in Ocean 0 or 90 in this case because they're afraid of retaliations.

If there was an award for cowardliness, they'd definitely get it.

Well this thread might be boring if you don't know these kids, but i'm sure of you can relate.

DeletedUser43325

For reference, for those that haven't had the pleasure of being on a server with these pros:

Their mantra:
So, finally someone mentions this, what is the game about - fighting enemies and preferably taking their cities.
Problem is that each world evolves in the same way. A handful of alliances get to be the largest by far. Nothing wrong about that.
Lesser alliances pact together. Big alliances get to formal or informal NAPs.
So, to keep busy the players in the bigger alliances fight with anyone not under a NAP - and who are those - the newbies and tiny alliances. They are bullied, slashed and burned - Grepo is not a good game for a newbie.
This happens every time.
Us at T-Rex do not like this, our motto is always to fight the bigger alliances and let the smaller alone (unless extremely provoked).

So basically, they are a collection of garbage players with an inferiority complex who run to the rim to spam and talk trash.

See:
We are not useless if we have trolled you to become the bane of your existence.

You know, we aim to Troll.

They believe that their "strategy" puts them on the same level of real players even though all of their BP is earned by killing their own and each other's troops on the rim to gain slots to colonize more:
So, being a top 10 attacker in grepo does not make one a top player and a force to be reckoned with?

HEY - I noticed something funny, this is for you Digi-Mistake: 66% of T-Rex players are in the TOP 10 Attackers list, while your clan "Venom and mikkel" has a whopping 2,2% of its players in the same top 10 Attackers list.

Facts are fun.

Then they call everyone else simmers:
War game? But so many of you play this like SimCity, having more towns than BPs alone give. And we did a lot of fighting before we turned our sights at you. And likening us to a fly in the room..... Well you must be allergic or something because you flail around trying to kill us with little effect - the LOL is on you.

What's also interesting is that IceNHell will proudly proclaim that they have played since "world 17" - so they are not noobs, but will never try to back that claim up by sending attacks from less then 30 oceans away.

DeletedUser37056

I'm confuse, how did they manage to colonize, start, or invite each other on that island right in the corner of the map?

ABC.png

DeletedUser22708

I'm confuse, how did they manage to colonize, start, or invite each other on that island right in the corner of the map?

View attachment 11652

Someone colonized up there and invited them. Sometimes you get anchor points on random islands so far on the rim, it's a bug being abused by these clowns

DeletedUser

They've been doing this for years. In Lindos they tried playing normal and lost all their cities in the core so they gradually founded cities west until they could found a colony all the way at the western border. They then proceeded to spam not just the "top alliances" but rather the entire server.
I really don't get why they waste their time solely trying to annoy others, baffling.

DeletedUser10962

Given FBs MO if these guys stand by what they say then they should leave you alone no? No NAPs no pacts just fighting everyone thats what they want you to do you're essentially playing by their rules already.

DeletedUser22708

Hmm more like disgust, as when you see a cockroach.

If I knew you'd join here I'd have invited you on one of my islands buddy, since you are grepolis's top attacker

DeletedUser51045

Oh Digi-Mistake, you still talk like a big man (perhaps you are, but probably only in the physical sense)?

It's funny that you talk like you are the top man, with a big entourage of minions and stuff

How is it in our other world, Rhammus... you left your buddies Swilts and 19740001 to rot... egged them on to attack us and when we gave them a proper beating (in the grepo sense) you just left them alone

I'm happy that you have found a new set of minions to follow your bidding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Oh Digi-Mistake, you still talk like a big man (perhaps you are, but probably only in the physical sense)?

It's funny that you talk like you are the top man, with a big entourage of minions and stuff

How is it in our other world, Rhammus... you left your buddies Swilts and 19740001 to rot... egged them on to attack us and when we gave them a proper beating (in the grepo sense) you just left them alone

I'm happy that you have found a new set of minions to follow your bidding.

I don't force people to attack you buddy... Not my fault most people think what you and your buddies do is pathetic.

Someone who plays an online game with the sole purpose of annoying people with spam attacks, well as I said before, I don't think you can sink lower than that.

People messaged me in game after seeing this thread because they could not believe someone actually spent their time doing the stuff you guys do.

You can attack me all you want here or in Rhammus but i'm coming for you and i'm not alone. So better get your excuses ready how it was an unfair fight after we rim you, because I know that's exactly what you're gonna do, biggest cowards on grepolis

DeletedUser

This thread is hilarious. People actually do this? Such abuse to be able to found cities way out there. I think that issue needs fixing in the future that's for sure.

DeletedUser10962

I don't force people to attack you buddy... Not my fault most people think what you and your buddies do is pathetic.

Someone who plays an online game with the sole purpose of annoying people with spam attacks, well as I said before, I don't think you can sink lower than that.

People messaged me in game after seeing this thread because they could not believe someone actually spent their time doing the stuff you guys do.

You can attack me all you want here or in Rhammus but i'm coming for you and i'm not alone. So better get your excuses ready how it was an unfair fight after we rim you, because I know that's exactly what you're gonna do, biggest cowards on grepolis

In this unique context rimming means sending the players involved closer to the core

DeletedUser51045

Oh digi, please don't think we are doing this to annoy you, no

We do this to amuse ourselves, you are nuthin but a target to us, a fat and jucy target, and a loud one (I don't think anyone else has bickered and moaned as much as you - ever)

DeletedUser22708

We do this to amuse ourselves

That's all I needed to see, confirms my previous posts.

Oh and i'll continue to be a loud one so people can have an insight on who you are as a player & a person for that matter.

You'll say you don't care what people think of you, but the fact that you keep on posting here and Rhammus forum says otherwise.

DeletedUser51045

That's all I needed to see, confirms my previous posts.

Oh and i'll continue to be a loud one so people can have an insight on who you are as a player & a person for that matter.

You'll say you don't care what people think of you, but the fact that you keep on posting here and Rhammus forum says otherwise.

We do not need you to tell anyone who we are, really. Our reputation speaks for it self. We play this as a war-game, we attack everyone. We do NOT ask our friends to help in war, only to let them be crushed - helpless and lonely... you do that - we remember 19740001 and swilts - do you?

DeletedUser22708

We do not need you to tell anyone who we are, really. Our reputation speaks for it self. We play this as a war-game, we attack everyone. We do NOT ask our friends to help in war, only to let them be crushed - helpless and lonely... you do that - we remember 19740001 and swilts - do you?

We play this as a war-game

I had to quote this, the irony is astonishing. In what Ocean are you located again?