Ocean 90 Noobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser22708
  • Start date

DeletedUser51045

It's interesting that you think it was a massive op... it's already been stated that we only had a few people sending a small amount of support, and there were only 2 players trying to send a CS. Not exactly a massive op, you guys really aren't worth the effort for a huge op.

You guys are a bit thick, as Digi says, 20% of FB participated, 8 people or so. You are only a few times bigger than us, like 15-20x bigger. So this is big. And how many towns did you take from the player totalling 17.000 points? - P A T H E T I C

DeletedUser51045

Because in the Strength vs Skill debate you are seriously lacking in the skill area so strength is really the only option you have to get the better of digi. The question that remains is how many times bigger than digi do you need to be to compensate for your lack of skill? 2,3,4 or maybe 10 times bigger?

I would also point out, your lack of experience of sending of CS's to take over a city (not colonize) means you can't really judge what a good success rate is.

You guys are not very smart, me thinks. But your comments here are funny, so keep up the comedy and post some more.

DeletedUser51423

Perhaps if IceNHell's trolling career doesnt work out, he should try stand up comedy? :p

DeletedUser28371

Perhaps if IceNHell's trolling career doesnt work out, he should try stand up comedy? :p

yeah but that require to be close to people. Clearly not what these people can handle.

P.S
if you don't know what cities in safe areas are used for then. You clearly don't know how to play this game. Besides there is only 3 other corners you can go to. Then you might actually have to move closer to people *can feel your shudder from here* YES OMG YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME. only you know your not good enough to make it in oceans with actual people in it.

DeletedUser22399

You guys are not very smart, me thinks. But your comments here are funny, so keep up the comedy and post some more.

I absolutely love the fact that you are having to resort to questioning the intelligence of others in order to make your point; obviously given the absolute lack of sophistication in your posts and the need to try and mock other peoples game playing, while downplaying your own lack of skill; these attacks of yours are purely meant to be seen as a childish attempt to make yourself look better? Of course we probably shouldn't expect too much from someone who has the linguistic skill and gaming ability of a pre-school child.

A quick point to add is that when trying to quote Shakespeare in order to impress; it may be wise to remember that "methinks" is in fact all one word

DeletedUser10962

Watching Icenhell run to Ocean 0 and spending all his $$$$$$ to demo the crossing point down cos he doesn't want us to follow

DeletedUser22708

Yeah demolishing 6,000 points worth of buildings in not even 24h... P A T H E T I C ;)

DeletedUser51045

So, how many CS got through on this tiny town?

Apparently, you are the noobs.

DeletedUser22708

I like how you wait till our cs's arrive before posting here just to make sure you're not making a fool out of yourself.
Newsflash, too late for that buddy...
Meanwhile keep on spending gold to demolish that town, sad

DeletedUser51045

Oh boy, did I hurt your feelings demolishing your town? I am not sad about that.

I'm sure you would boast about your success before an op is over

It reminds me of a guy...standing on a deck of an aircraft carrier... going on about Mission accomplished...

DeletedUser51045

This guy

D8lZVSF.jpg

DeletedUser22399

Congratulations IceNHell

Another outstanding demonstration of your intelligence and wit... Well done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51423

Does anyone else think it cute that Joffery is posting pics of his real life counterpart? Because it really doesn't make any other sense why he would post such things.

DeletedUser51045

Does anyone else think it cute that Joffery is posting pics of his real life counterpart? Because it really doesn't make any other sense why he would post such things.

I did try and type out words for you to read, but you lot seem to be to thick to understand that so I tried to show you pictures, something you could hopefully understand. Because, you know - pictures are supposed to say more than thousand words do!

But that did not work, you seem to be quite obtuse.

DeletedUser51045

methinks that's a rather complicated word for you, did you go out and buy a thesaurus?

Why buy stuff when there is a free service available on the internet?

adjective

obtuse
[uh b-toos, -tyoos]
1. not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull.
2. not sharp, acute, or pointed; blunt in form.
3. (of a leaf, petal, etc.) rounded at the extremity.

And, I am sorry that I use so difficult words for you, do you want me to use easier words next time? (not really sorry)
I can use more descriptive language, like: Your'e as sharp as a bowling ball.

DeletedUser43325

Why buy stuff when there is a free service available on the internet?

adjective

obtuse
[uh b-toos, -tyoos]
1. not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull.
2. not sharp, acute, or pointed; blunt in form.
3. (of a leaf, petal, etc.) rounded at the extremity.

And, I am sorry that I use so difficult words for you, do you want me to use easier words next time? (not really sorry)
I can use more descriptive language, like: Your'e as sharp as a bowling ball.

*You're