Ocean Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser32373
  • Start date

DeletedUser

haha ouch thats not nice flaco lol and yeah we held our own once we got set up in 77,76,86 and other oceans even farther in the rim lol but we fought all who came at us and survived you cant ask any more from players

DeletedUser42445

so who were you ?

and who are you that noob Jakaali ?

p.s. someone teach Jak how to play its getting embarrassing keep giving me slots :p

Lol, Giving you slots? When exactly? I can't remember attacking you...

DeletedUser42445

Especially, not so much you would actually gain SLOTS...+ It's pretty amusing to get called for a noob by a guy who just sits and does nothing (except stacks his few little cities). :D

DeletedUser42445

Funny little guy you are...especially now, when I know who you are ingame.

DeletedUser

Ah hello Jak

thanks for the ' funny little guy ' that is a new one

you forget your little 24 hr tantrum when you threw loads at me and your troops got sunk, strange nevermind

and yes i dont do a lot your right rl is calling me,

im glad your amused tho at my little cities just think if i had my original account you'd be stacking your little cities , i thought you knew who i was no secret Clive has known since i was back ;)

p.s. your a noob for keep throwing spells at me with no consequence :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42445

Ah hello Jak

thanks for the ' funny little guy ' that is a new one

you forget your little 24 hr tantrum when you threw loads at me and your troops got sunk, strange nevermind

and yes i dont do a lot your right rl is calling me,

im glad your amused tho at my little cities just think if i had my original account you'd be stacking your little cities , i thought you knew who i was no secret Clive has known since i was back ;)

p.s. your a noob for keep throwing spells at me with no consequence :D

I never stack my cities. That's why I loose them so easily, when I'm offline. :D

Plans changed, that's why there were no consequences. Hmm...and if I did that 24 hour thing, it surely was some kind of order from someone, I can't say why else I would do that.

DeletedUser

the birthday suit

I never stack my cities. That's why I loose them so easily, when I'm offline. :D

We have noticed, TBS and now Clives taking them :p

Plans changed, that's why there were no consequences. Hmm...and if I did that 24 hour thing, it surely was some kind of order from someone, I can't say why else I would do that.

Plans changed is that like talk is cheap ?
Anyhow if Clive ordered you to do it then he must be desperate the old man is cracking up id say lol

good luck hope things improve :)