Avernus-Green

1) Toxic Movement
Average Points- 12109
Alliance ABP- 276040
Average ABP per player- 2091
Alliance DBP- 106656
Average DBP per player- 808
Average Cities per player- 2.76

Thoughts: These guys are 2nd to Gummy Bears in just about every category. Although they do have 92 more cities in Ocean 53 than Gummy Bears, which could be a big boost in a fight between the two. There core is not as tight as Gummy Bears though, and being in Ocean 54 also brings the possibility of them having to fight on multiple fronts.

2) Gummy Bears
Average Points- 16503
Alliance ABP- 155729
Average ABP per player- 3708
Alliance DBP- 72794
Average DBP per player- 1733
Average Cities per player- 3.31

Thoughts: They have a tighter core in comparison of the other alliances in the top 3 in 53. They also fare better in the average bp categories, and in average cities. Definitely doing a nice job, and a pretty small group (42) in comparison to most alliances.

3) Avernus
Average Points- 33844
Alliance ABP- 7187
Average ABP per player- 553
Alliance DBP- 2884
Average DBP per player- 222
Average Cities per player- 6.23

Thoughts: Avernus is entirely made up of some of the bigger players in Toxic Movement who decided to move on. Only got 13 players, but do have the highest average points and average cities in Ocean 53. I understand they have diplomatic talks with other Ocean 53 alliances, so don't imagine they will be hit much. Just a question of whether they can lead themselves better, they definitely got some nice talent.

Other News: In other news, Athos the Third (The Fun Lovin Crew's founder) just had a son in real life and decided to leave the world. After all the good players left, the alliance was disbanded (24 hours after Athos had quit). The disband helped Avernus get into the 3 spot in the ocean, and has also left over 60 players without an alliance. A few skirmishes in the past have occurred between Toxic Movement and Gummy Bears, but no big wars in this ocean just yet.​

I decided that I wanted to do an ocean breakdown for each ocean, taking the top 3 alliances in each and breaking it down like I did here. Hopefully it will make it easier to see how things are going in the world around you. Not sure whether you guys will like it or not, but I did so I am posting it up. No set schedule one how frequent I do them, might do one every day but can't promise that. Let me know what you think, anything I should add or subtract from this idea.

Th-th-th-that's all folks :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47799

I believe you have a misconception of whats going on in this ocean, and its evident because of a few things you said. That being said for just the information you have this was wonderfully done, and I cant wait for next issue. I would elaborate at what I was talking about, but you will have to wait and see.

DeletedUser40768

Where are the important oceans?

Couldn't do them now as they would require more time than I have today :p Besides the fact that everyone posting is generally in the core and knows what is happening there. Just started with the ocean I am in.

this is supposed to be on my next issue:supermad:

lol Quickly back to the drawing board Druvi :D Stats will change, and opinions will be different so all shall be fine :p

DeletedUser30490

fine:(
got much more oceans in mind though :D

btw hide greys next time with those maps

DeletedUser47960

Top Alliances in 53

Other News: In other news, The Fun Lovin Criminals were disband, and seconds later there founder ghosted. Was it because he lost his biggest city and had enough, or was there internal drama brewing? This disband helped Avernus get into the 3 spot in the ocean, and has also left over 60 players without an alliance. A few skirmishes in the past have occurred between Toxic Movement and Gummy Bears, but no big wars in this ocean just yet.​

Wrong, Athos the Third (The fun lovin crew's founder) just had a son in real life and decided to take time off Grepolis. Myself and a few other players had decided before this to join TM, we did it right after Athos deleted his account. After all of us good players left, the alliance was disbanded (Mind you almost 24 hours after Athos had quit). Then Athos's city was taken as a ghost.

DeletedUser40768

Top Alliances in 36

Map:

*Public Enemy*-Purple
immortals-Green
The Elven-Orange

1) *Public Enemy*
Average Points- 3291
Alliance ABP- 28220
Average ABP per player- 487
Alliance DBP- 8945
Average DBP per player- 154
Average Cities per player- 1.17

Thoughts: They might be the best alliance in the ocean, hard to say for sure as they were one of the first alliances rooted in Ocean 36. They do lead every category with the exception of average dbp. They also have the most cities in the ocean, and arguably have the best core of the 3.

2) immortals
Average Points- 1781
Alliance ABP- 13815
Average ABP per player- 161
Alliance DBP- 21379
Average DBP per player- 249
Average Cities per player- 0.98

Thoughts: This appears to be the MRA of the top alliance in 35. Less than a city per player, due to them not kicking out some rimmed players. That speaks volumes about the experience and/or the activity of there leadership. There DBP is higher than there ABP by a significant margin, so safe to say that other alliances are using them as a city and bp supply. Being that they are in others oceans besides 36, it would be a safe assumption to say that they will not last long.

3) The Elven.
Average Points- 2371
Alliance ABP- 4380
Average ABP per player- 151
Alliance DBP- 1575
Average DBP per player- 54
Average Cities per player- 1.0

Thoughts: Hard to form an opinion on them. Seems as if they haven't been in the ocean as long as *Public Enemy*, which could explain the lower bp and city counts. Clearly *Public Enemy* has not targeted them looking at that DBP total, so I imagine that they will not fall. Comes down to whether they remain active and have decent leadership.

Other News: Other than the top 3, there are no other alliances that have a strong presence in the ocean. At the moment it appears that most of them are still building up to conquest, so no wars to note in this ocean. Just the race to conquest, will be interesting to see what wars develop in this ocean down the road.​

Apologize for the short length, but nothing much is occurring in that ocean right now. Next Ocean I will be doing is Ocean 45, as someone wanted to see one about that ocean as well. After that I guess I will do the rest of the core oceans, and try to do all the rim oceans as well. Could be randomly or even another request, not sure really. Enjoy folks!

DeletedUser46838

I don't think the "extreme rim" AKA (rim oceans not bordering the core oceans) are of much significance.

Just my opinion.

DeletedUser36085

I don't think the "extreme rim" AKA (rim oceans not bordering the core oceans) are of much significance.

Just my opinion.

By the time he gets to them, they may be more interesting.

DeletedUser45380

The outer oceans are still too small to have much action going on. 36 is only just getting started and will soon have a clear front runner.

DeletedUser44820

if a rim alliance plays its cards well and is agressive and expansive, it surely has a chance of winning.

2 basic pros:

back covered
probably underestimated by the core elites until its too late

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems as if they haven't been in the ocean as long as *Public Enemy*, which could explain the lower bp and city counts. Clearly *Public Enemy* has not targeted them looking at that DBP total, so I imagine that they will not fall. Comes down to whether they remain active and have decent leadership.

Funnily enough, the exact minute you posted this they tried (and failed) to land a CS in one of our cities - spy !!! SPYYYY !!! ahah almost made me spill my pina-colada, ruining the lovely retirement I'm having out here...
Excuse me now, I must get back to simming ;)

DeletedUser40768

Top Alliances in 45

Map:

Venominium-Red
We The Warriors-Green
Lightning Shadows-Blue

1) Lightning Shadows
Average Points- 9412
Alliance ABP- 234313
Average ABP per player- 1845
Alliance DBP- 162479
Average DBP per player- 1279
Average Cities per player- 2.31

Thoughts: Losing 11-4 against We The Warriors, not enough conquests from either side to call a war. It is a good indication however that they are not strong enough to compete in the core long term. For a core alliance they have a very low average cities and average points, could be a sign of a lack of activity or simming. It looks like they will crumble if another alliance engages in a war with them. However they have a lot more cities in the ocean than other alliances, so a fight against them should not be a quick one.

2) Venominium
Average Points- 23493
Alliance ABP- 803123
Average ABP per player- 6131
Alliance DBP- 308437
Average DBP per player- 2354
Average Cities per player- 4.24

Thoughts: Just about all of us know about Venom. They lead the way in every category for any alliance with a strong foothold in 45. A premade that so far has failed to disappoint, they could do real well in Ocean 45 if they chose to expand that way. They have done a good job at reducing Kindgom Of Heaven's presence in Ocean 45. With the ongoing fight against Ocean Veterans it is unlikely that they will focus solely on 45 for the time being.

3) We The Warriors
Average Points- 12243
Alliance ABP- 133920
Average ABP per player- 3114
Alliance DBP- 56821
Average DBP per player- 1321
Average Cities per player- 2.72

Thoughts: Appear to be a decent alliance flying under the radar. They are better than Lightning Shadow in average bp, points, and cities. They also have had some good success taking Lightning Shadows cities, winning 11-4 as mentioned earlier. They can do really well in 45 if they keep it up. Is this a potential dark horse alliance, expanding in the core but at the same time getting little attention?

Other News: Besides what appears to be the start of a war between We The Warriors and Lightning Shadows, nothing big involving the top 3 alliances in the ocean are happening. Kingdom of Heaven continues to fall, losing cities at a rapid pace to Venominium and a few other alliances. I see Evolution also has some cities in 45, will be interesting to see if anyone goes after them. This ocean does not seem to be getting very much attention from any of the top alliances in the world, so we could see a nice dark horse alliance arise in this ocean.​

*Please note that I did the stats yesterday, so they don't exactly match up but still give an accurate enough picture of what each alliance has done so far. The thoughts are mainly just my opinions on the ocean and the alliances in them, they are not to be read as facts that are set in stone. If you have anything to add about events in the ocean then feel free to do so. Enjoys folks, next ocean that will be done is Ocean 54.