Ocean Leaders

DeletedUser

I'm way off the pace on the overall leaderboard, but have managed to carve out a strong position in my ocean, all my cities are concentrated in Ocean 63. It got me wondering how others are doing in their oceans !? So to introduce this thread, here's the top 10 leaderboard in Ocean 63. As you can see O63 is a battle metween MoRC and Rogue Guard !
Ocean63Leaders.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is for players not on this server i'm guessing? As in game, you can now "select ocean" in lower right hand of screen.

DeletedUser

LoL, good point, this thread is redundant !!!
Well it could be use to inform players that are no longer playing this server, how their old buddies/enemies/etc how they are doing, or inform players debating on joining how the world is doing.

You seem to like maintaining things, and now that you can post every ocean, some might like to see the core oceans/surrounding oceans are doing. Maybe tye in your excellent photoshop map, from the other thread, and you have a start on a newspaper. Possibilities are endless. Would like to see more out of you, judging by that geo-political map/ and your stats sheets/graphs, I expect great things that live up to that high quality standard.

DeletedUser22708

Well it could be use to inform players that are no longer playing this server, how their old buddies/enemies/etc how they are doing, or inform players debating on joining how the world is doing.

You seem to like maintaining things, and now that you can post every ocean, some might like to see the core oceans/surrounding oceans are doing. Maybe tye in your excellent photoshop map, from the other thread, and you have a start on a newspaper. Possibilities are endless. Would like to see more out of you, judging by that geo-political map/ and your stats sheets/graphs, I expect great things that live up to that high quality standard.

I agree, think Leonidas would be the perfect man to launch a new newspaper.

DeletedUser

i think it would be neat to see this happen. to keep it updated and see how things are going. i dont ever look to see who is leading in outher oceans so if you could make a newspaper on this i think it would be great

DeletedUser22372

I'm way off the pace on the overall leaderboard, but have managed to carve out a strong position in my ocean, all my cities are concentrated in Ocean 63. It got me wondering how others are doing in their oceans !? So to introduce this thread, here's the top 10 leaderboard in Ocean 63. As you can see O63 is a battle metween MoRC and Rogue Guard !
Ocean63Leaders.gif

That's s nice of you leo :) as for Kenmorgan he's dwindled into a small pea! probably ranks last in this world! lol

Next is Detroit! waiting for him to go out of his VM >:)