Ocean Predictions

DeletedUser13647

The competitions for dominance of each Core Ocean will start soon.

The 2nd most competed looks like 55 for the future with 3 apparently evenly matched alliances at the top.

45 will probably have the least competition unless The Knights of Crusade Team up with The Grand Zodiac against Underground Knights.

Drunken Rodents or Legion of Nazgul Lycans are most likely for 44 but any of the top 6 have a chance right now.

54 will host the most battles. A bunch of the Ocean's top 10 seem almost equal now but you have a recruiting advantage when you're higher up.

Predictions:

55. Nexus, kings of the world 4ever

54. Kingdom of Apep

45. -Demolition- if they step it up, but otherwise Underground Knights have a big advantage, unless they become an MRA.

44. Drunken Rodents, not just because they are at the top of the ocean now but because they have good members a strict recruiting, I like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

045 is going to turn out much different my friend, or atleast it will if i have anything to say about it

DeletedUser

-Demolition- if they step it up, but otherwise Underground Knights have a big advantage, unless they become an MRA.

Hmm, I really Do not agree with your claims. First of all, -Demolition- is taking a rather selective/elite Model when recruiting. We have no inactive players, and are still growing. We have the Highest alliance Average Points In our ocean (As well as the Upsilon World).

We have over 3 players in our ocean ranked in top 15

DeletedUser

hate to be hater, but i don't think your a very good leader. As such, i don't think demolition will make it very far

DeletedUser

Over the next few weeks.......

44. Drunken Rodents - lukjack is a top player.... alliance leader scotty is alright as long as things go his way.

45. ..... Not a clue

54. ..... Not a clue

55. The Pacifists - who will also be the best in the core.

DeletedUser13647

Hmm, I really Do not agree with your claims. First of all, -Demolition- is taking a rather selective/elite Model when recruiting. We have no inactive players, and are still growing. We have the Highest alliance Average Points In our ocean (As well as the Upsilon World).

We have no inactives as well, and in the begginning being "elitist" and only recruiting those with high points is pointless, you trim down later. Rankings by player mean nothing at this stage as well.

DeletedUser65

We have no inactives as well, and in the begginning being "elitist" and only recruiting those with high points is pointless, you trim down later.

I mostly agree with that. No method is foolproof, but generally you take a wide selection of people and filter out the talentless or the worthless, just like you would with pretty much any job in RL.

Rankings by player mean nothing at this stage as well.

Oh, were my efforts all for nothing then? :(

DeletedUser12571

As well as the points made by the poster above, the part highlighted in bold is incorrect.

DeletedUser

I predict that more and more people are going to start stupid prediction threads that are irrelevant not only at this time, but at any time. Predict what you want, it's how you play the game that matters.

DeletedUser

The competitions for dominance of each Core Ocean will start soon.

Predictions:

55. Nexus, kings of the world 4ever

54. Kingdom of Apep

45. -Demolition- if they step it up, but otherwise Underground Knights have a big advantage, unless they become an MRA.

44. Drunken Rodents, not just because they are at the top of the ocean now but because they have good members a strict recruiting, I like that.

Out of curiosity why do you think Kingdom of Apep will trump Terror Ltd?

At the moment they not only have more members and a better average but also the top 2 players and 6 out of top 10 of the ocean...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kingdom of Apep are going to fall
55. Nexus, Best core allaince

54. Terror Ltd

45. -Underground Knights have a big advantage

DeletedUser

Going on past experience that can be seen, it has to be The Pacifists.

As long as those players stick with the world, they will dominate. I will quote this again in a couple of months once 99% of the previously mentioned aliances have disbanded/merged.

DeletedUser15240

Going on past experience that can be seen, it has to be The Pacifists.

As long as those players stick with the world, they will dominate. I will quote this again in a couple of months once 99% of the previously mentioned aliances have disbanded/merged.

Yea, the pacifists have good players, a lot more than you realize, they haz mutzzy :eek:

DeletedUser

Yea, the pacifists have good players, a lot more than you realize, they haz mutzzy :eek:

i agree.. but there is one thing to be noted..

sometimes even the best players fall down if they concentrate on other world..

this is a fact and i have got many examples from where i play.

DeletedUser13647

Kingdom of Apep are going to fall
55. Nexus, Best core allaince

54. Terror Ltd

45. -Underground Knights have a big advantage

You copied my Drunken Rodents thingeh

DeletedUser

disolved by evil players that the unic form to play is hurting

DeletedUser

As far as I know it was only a single player that disbanded the alliance. No evil cross oceanic conspiracy.