Ocean Rulers

DeletedUser18983

This is for who controls a ocean or who will control a ocean...

The Roman Republic will probably take 44 from SPLATT...
Southern alliance is way to spread out this early in the game.
Underworld will get 45.
Irish War Wolves will get 54.

Any other that matter?

DeletedUser

I think there are more. Each ocean has a number of contenders and since we haven't seen the first wave of MRA merges yet its too hard to tell. By the 2nd day of battle, I think that big merges will happen and everyone runs for cover realizing that very few can actually defend their own borders.

O44
Controls it now: SPLATT
Controls it long-term: The Roman Republic

O45
Controls it now: Ancient Greek Warfare
Controls it longterm: Underworld/Temporal Distortion

O54
Controls it now: The Nefarious
Controls it long-term: The Nefarious/The Black Death Imperium

O55
Controls it now: The Southern Alliance
Controls it long-term: Raise Your Weapon/Rouge Bullz

O56:
Controls it now & long-term: Rouge Bullz

DeletedUser21392

I think there are more. Each ocean has a number of contenders and since we haven't seen the first wave of MRA merges yet its too hard to tell. By the 2nd day of battle, I think that big merges will happen and everyone runs for cover realizing that very few can actually defend their own borders.

O44
Controls it now: SPLATT
Controls it long-term: The Roman Republic

O45
Controls it now: Ancient Greek Warfare
Controls it longterm: Underworld/Temporal Distortion

O54
Controls it now: The Nefarious
Controls it long-term: The Nefarious/The Black Death Imperium

O55
Controls it now: The Southern Alliance
Controls it long-term: Raise Your Weapon/Rouge Bullz

O56:
Controls it now & long-term: Rouge Bullz

I agree with you except for a few things:

o55:
Controls it long term: Raise your weapon/Dark Shadows (34 of 35 members in this ocean with a decent average for 34 members. Once they cut off some of the fat they should be promising).

o45:
Controls it long term: Very hard to tell as all of the top alliances are similar in comparison. My opinion:
temporal distortion ( seem promising at the moment, will have to wait and see until bp is up)/ Ancient greek warfare ( although I dont like them, I believe they will hold the top spot aslong as they cut off the fat and maintain the alliance)/ Underworld and ultimate dark titans (will probably not get the top spot in a while but will remain a good part of o45. Although they may prove to be good attackers once bp ends).

These are my opinions from looking at the alliances.

DeletedUser

I agree with you King Arcadius. But When BP ends After searching the Oceans This world will pop off with MRA. My Reason I seen Very Few Good Leaders that's leading Alliance and Seen Players with Amazeing Rep/Stats under Players who has no Leadership background. This world has good Players in it. But hey I seen it before. Where First time players Commanding Alliance to the top So i won't rule that out. With the Cap being the way it is with so lil members I Think there will be many MRA with the same name only because of how many members there Alliance has.

DeletedUser

I don't really care about this thread yet because BP hasn't ended yet.

DeletedUser28226

The Nefarious will own ocean 54 for along time more or less all there players are there and they have good tactics

DeletedUser

I doubt Rouge Bullz will control O55 any time now :p maybe after 1 month we MIGHT decide to move there.

DeletedUser21392

The Nefarious will own ocean 54 for along time more or less all there players are there and they have good tactics

Last thing I heard was that the Nefarious was crumbling after their founder quit. So they shouldn't last long. Once bp ends we'll see if this is the truth.

DeletedUser

If I were you, I wouldn't say something because when it doesn't happen and something else happens, people will get their bragging rights.

DeletedUser

It doesn't necessarily mean they're crumbling that their Founder left, actually it may mean the opposite. Unlike other premades, The Nefarious actually came with "mates" as he called them, from R4GE. If just one of the key people from R4GE stayed, "they have good tactics" would ring true.

DeletedUser

Does someone see something in Underworld I am not seeing? Several picked them to be top in 45 but if AGW doesn't control it, I see Temporal Distortion owning it.

DeletedUser28226

they have loads of pacts want to see who breaks it first :D

DeletedUser

Fully agree,bp and prior experience and dedication will play a big factor in who stays around.

DeletedUser28226

she did not leave becuase she went crazy she had bad personal issuses that she needed to sort out she will be back sooner or l8ter ( hopefully) but until then you are stuck with me and meat

DeletedUser15100

Well if your going to "think" your going to rule it longterm atleast stop sending me Pact Requests... So Annoying.