Ocean Rulers

DeletedUser

"Forget your war & come help us because we are a 20 member noob alliance & we asked nicely!" :D

DeletedUser

And a reminder, RYW is located and focused on O55. If you feel like you have been unfairly wronged by a larger foe in another ocean, please stop requesting help from us. We aren't the Avengers and you aren't the hot blonde.

Me is a sexy blonde will you come to rescue me????

DeletedUser

O45
Controls it now: Ancient Greek Warfare
Controls it longterm: Underworld/Temporal Distortion

This is funny... considering I've never seen either of these alliance in O45 :p

O45 Will be controlled by Rough Side Of Town, Carte Blanche, Or Army Of Darkness in the future for quiet some time.

DeletedUser

O45 Will be controlled by Rough Side Of Town, Carte Blanche, Or Army Of Darkness in the future for quiet some time.

The post you were replying to was in reference to O45 just one week after Marathon started. All three were there, but since Naxos hadn't started yet, it was too early to determine which alliances would stay together. Carte Blanche only had a half a dozen players, Rough Side of Town was still part of Ancient Greek Warfare and the other two alliances underwent a number of merges and disbandments.

To be honest, I haven't heard about ARMY OF DARKNESS. But since they appear to be recruiting Ultimate Dark Titans refugees, I doubt they have a future because that couldn't make their stronger neighbors happy.

DeletedUser

The post you were replying to was in reference to O45 just one week after Marathon started. All three were there, but since Naxos hadn't started yet, it was too early to determine which alliances would stay together. Carte Blanche only had a half a dozen players, Rough Side of Town was still part of Ancient Greek Warfare and the other two alliances underwent a number of merges and disbandments.

To be honest, I haven't heard about ARMY OF DARKNESS. But since they appear to be recruiting Ultimate Dark Titans refugees, I doubt they have a future because that couldn't make their stronger neighbors happy.
rsot all the way , we may be small but we pack a big punch, top 15 ABP

DeletedUser

RSOT have a chance good people over there AOD and CB wont last

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think weve gotten to the point now where these are pretty much set now?

DeletedUser29066

Dread Fleet was a bunch of aggressive backstabbers during my brief time in Marathon .. which means they'll probably win the whole thing eventually

DeletedUser

Good luck everyone. It is vacation season, so enjoy the end of summer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Smaller than my 'real team' and yours too is that answer. Don't mind that we were never mentioned. Underestimated is a good thing, in my humble opinion.