Ocean Rulers

DeletedUser25133

and hagup cheers for putting your name its good to be honest :)

DeletedUser

what are you all LoWKey's friends who came to the forum just to back him up??? nevertheless good luck LoWKey if you will try sending a CS.

DeletedUser6378

If his alliance is any what decent... 28 hours is deff not in range really. Idc how good you are cause you would have 28 hours to get your town stacked with bir's.

It isn't about travel time it is about strategy. It is all a matter of how it is done. besides by the time his city is big enough for me to try to conquer i will be a lot closer.

DeletedUser25133

Lowkey doesnt need my help , I was just reading the forums and didnt need to see your complaining about past worlds.

I don't complain about mine in this forum and neither do the rest

DeletedUser22343

I dont understand how I was backing up LoWKeY at all lmao.... If anything I was backing you up noob, "won't make that mistake again"

DeletedUser

I dont understand how I was backing up LoWKeY at all lmao.... If anything I was backing you up noob, "won't make that mistake again"

What I said wasn't meant to you.... Also why the name calling?? no need for that....

DeletedUser4577

Guys come on...Lets move on already. If you wanna fight then fight but this little scene in the forums is growing old now...lol.

DeletedUser

That would be an impressive life achievement, typing before you're 2? Props :D

DeletedUser20025

It isn't about travel time it is about strategy. It is all a matter of how it is done. besides by the time his city is big enough for me to try to conquer i will be a lot closer.

Yes, I agree 16, hours will remain 16 hours in whichever settings. But what about the closer cities. Wat I meant was it keeps the person on his toes cause a faster world means building faster cities, troops, ships, more attacks etc..

DeletedUser5554

neither of them in 55 will win BANNDED and their ally most likely have shared forums with that said they most likely will have clutter if lit up. AE is no longer in the running imo. most likely it will come down to the two great MRAers. bannded aid and WE they will continue to run 55 till a highly organized alliance shows up in which case they are most likely down for the count

just my opinion though don't go by it :)

DeletedUser

legitEmy... If you go back and read from day one it was your leader lowkey who talked trash from day one about us not making it in 55 and how a slow world server could never make it here.... Not I my friend

Now let us talk about confidence I am willing to bet 10k in every resource that we take first city

I am willing to do double or nothing on that bet that we take 2nd city as well

And I am so confident I will give you a shot at winning your money back that we will be taking the 3rd city as well

Now go ahead get together with your posse and keep trying to figure out my timelines and If god loves me truly loves me I pray you guys come visit me so I can show you what elite truly is...

DeletedUser6378

Are you wagering that you will take the first city from HaVoC, Or will it be HaVoC from The BANNED? Is that the wager your making.

DeletedUser5554

low im certainly no professional in the game of grepolis afterall i only have 2 years of experiance and have led 5 top 12's from scratch now and only lost two wars both of them for crazy reasons. so i don't know jack obviously. but ima go put my money on banned between you two no offense. and unfortunantly for you i'm pretty good at betting having called every superbowl winner except one since i started watching in 2003 :)

however if you prove me wrong feel free to message with a victory speech and ill gladly come on these forums and admit i was wrong. ^.^

also in reference to my earlier remark i wanna change that a bit lets not rule out that BANNDED will down size and already has some good organization that will show after the clutter fades...im already ruling out WE given some of the fights and convos i've had with them not so good. (sorry WE ): ) so Bannded will rule o-55 until a really good alliance shows up or indefinently if nobody rises to the challenge. :) congrats guys ;D

DeletedUser6378

Looks like HurtU wont be doing anything or leading anybody now. He picked a good name when he named his alliance The BANNED. So nodcrush do you want to rethink that last statement. Your alliance has lost its leader. What a shame.