Ocean Rulers

DeletedUser5554

no band of misfits....BoW idek is in 55 enough to control it

DeletedUser1483

This is so funny to read back on. :)

Lowkey's words of wisdom are still hilarious. Dont want to drag up an old topic but now we are settled in:

O55: Without a doubt MOS' dominant ocean. 350+ Cities at this stage in the game. BoM also get a very dignified mention, holding the southern part of 55 with a very tight grip on the conflicts they have going on. Between BoM and MOS no other alliance really stands a chance in 55.

O45: Dominant at the moment would seem like The Chosen Few (with almost 180 cities), however with MOS in 2nd position it looks to be contested and unclear as to who owns dominance in this ocean at the moment.

O44: Again contested, Elite Ones seem to have the upper hand with cities in this ocean but they are mainly based away from the action in North West 44. Soulseekers hold a respectable 2nd place, however MOS again are leading up in 3rd and after EO have picked a fight with MOS, it doesnt seem like it will be their ocean forever.

O54: Gotta be silver. However its still hard to tell, this would be what 55 was back a few weeks ago, alot of the top alliances in one ocean. TSL, 303, Silver and HOW. However, silver against HoW seems like a one way fight. So silver should be asserting their authority there over the coming weeks. 303 are in a league of there own just hitting anything they feel like i believe.

Other oceans: No idea. Im in 55/45/44. Not gotta clue about outisde my bubble. :)

DeletedUser25446

Other oceans: No idea. Im in 55/45/44. Not gotta clue about outisde my bubble. :)

Well let me tell ya,,,, you ain't missing nothing...
O46 I think there is pact fest going on and we (Keres) didn't get an invite, and we're not about to ask for an invite. LOL

I believe the top 2 are pacted,as neither will attack anyone near their own size, but lots of internal and ghost conquests. As for about 80% of the remaining alliances,,seem to be pacted with one or both of the top 2,,,, very disheartening.

But on the bright side, when we do get organized and grow,,, there will be lots of large sim cities to be had by all.