Ocean Rulers

DeletedUser

Diplomacy is not necessary after you get to a certain point, if you are good enough as a team does not matter what you say, they still have to beat you in a fight.

DeletedUser2795

Diplomacy is not necessary after you get to a certain point, if you are good enough as a team does not matter what you say, they still have to beat you in a fight.

Diplomacy is useful in a fight - it buys you time :p

DeletedUser5554

or wrecks someone else...it depends on how good you are at it personally it knocked my team from 2 to dead rather quickly in ithica. photoshop also helped though ;p

DeletedUser4672

Lol dear Theo you are so narrow minded, dont always judge a book by its cover.

There is and can be great alliances anywhere in any ocean in this game not just the 'centre'.

try and remember the sheer number of oceans in this game, you may think the centre is the greatest just because you are there but then i could think 43 is better its all a matter of perspective.

DeletedUser

Lol dear Theo you are so narrow minded, dont always judge a book by its cover.

There is and can be great alliances anywhere in any ocean in this game not just the 'centre'.

try and remember the sheer number of oceans in this game, you may think the centre is the greatest just because you are there but then i could think 43 is better its all a matter of perspective.

Oh goody someone finally takes the time to call me names, it has been so long i almost got worried it would never happen. :(

As for matter of perspective, if you do not believe that the core is the hardest place to survive then you would not know what you are talking about. Yes you may feel that O43 has the best alliances but you fail to take into consideration the fact that you have significantly less obstacles in your way of building. Remember when the world opens everyone starts in the middle, which means that slowly only the people who are strong enough to take cities while defending them from all sides are left in the middle. Whereas if you are in an ocean on the rim, not only will you be behind the center, therefore giving you time to build, you are also not surrounded on all sides by oceans with players in them.

Now between the two of us I no doubt you are the better player than myself, but that is not saying much. I am just a humble newb trying to play his way through this game. but I have had dealings with some very talented players in the past, and one of them, when asked about you, said quote "If they were in alpha and they were not in TW-Shadow, they were no good, there were a handful of good players, but I have never heard of that person."

But seeing as this was about Ocean Rulers, I think digressing into name calling is a bit much, but oh well. So yes I think that anyone who plays outside of the Core has a massively easier task ahead of them then someone who has to play in the Core. Please feel free to share any other thoughts, I enjoy banter, it makes the game fun. :)

DeletedUser5554

actually iris is right

examples.

gamma an alliance called route de la morte started in the rim and eventually took over the world for over a year.
omicron an alliance called The unit took over the strongest alliances in 55 and 56. (this is technically the core but not the exact middle)
theta alliance x started in the outer oceans and eventually became number 1...there isn't a single core alliance left standing now

infact playing outside the core is much harder on non morale worlds. any alliance you join is most likely under powered unless they are highly experianced or can be quickly trained. the top 12's will eventually take over the rim pushing your allies back and out of the old rim into the new rim. unless you are a very good player at this stage you won't be picked up by the top 12's and will most likely be rimmed or atleast take heavy losses from which you'll be feeding off scraps to recover. i know from experiance of playing the rim on gamma and trying to lead on gamma twice that it doesn't work out unless you have a good premade.

DeletedUser11965

Kappa, Public Enemy is a merged from Dark players, Chillax players, and god knows what. Core players, they win.

DeletedUser4672

Lol your so funny i called you a name?Didnt realise thinking someone was narrow minded is name calling thanks for enlightening me.

Also did i at any point say Ocean 43 had the best alliances.....hmm i dont think i did, did i?

Taking attacks from all sides well isnt that like the larger majority of the oceans? Like me im 43 so your trying to tell me that im not gonna at any point get any attacks from what 34,44,54,33,53,32,42,52? wow thats a relief its gonna be like sim city oh yay

Yes they do start there first and also get a head start on us actually people on the edge of 44 at any moment could come into this ocean and take my city alot easier than taking a city from 44 so i dont see how im any more protected??

Lol well as i said before to another you clearly asked the wrong player about me, also Tw shadow were not all they were cracked up to be.Yes they were ranked NO1 but why was that hmm i kinda think its because they had the iceman who was a good player Oh and one of my close friends Gary and a few others.But ironic or not i had people leave TW shadow and join up with my alliance foodafix and others.
Oh did you also know Andrew in that alliance one of the top players in that alliance also he was another mate in a manner of speaking of mine too.

But yes i forget if you didnt belong to TW shadow you are a nobody.

Plus as i said at no point did i name call i simple said you were to narrow minded and believed 4 oceans was the centre of the pella world.

Yes banter is fun if its worth even bothering to reply to and Btw when trying to drag up information on someone might be a better open to change your informant they dont sound someone who was even playing.

But this was fun soo toodles theo enjoy your game

DeletedUser4672

Thanks Crush glad someone else sees past the 'CORE' and tell sag if you see iris says hello lol:p

DeletedUser

actually iris is right

examples.

gamma an alliance called route de la morte started in the rim and eventually took over the world for over a year.
omicron an alliance called The unit took over the strongest alliances in 55 and 56. (this is technically the core but not the exact middle)
theta alliance x started in the outer oceans and eventually became number 1...there isn't a single core alliance left standing now

infact playing outside the core is much harder on non morale worlds. any alliance you join is most likely under powered unless they are highly experianced or can be quickly trained. the top 12's will eventually take over the rim pushing your allies back and out of the old rim into the new rim. unless you are a very good player at this stage you won't be picked up by the top 12's and will most likely be rimmed or atleast take heavy losses from which you'll be feeding off scraps to recover. i know from experiance of playing the rim on gamma and trying to lead on gamma twice that it doesn't work out unless you have a good premade.

Yes those alliances may have been ranked number one at some point in time, but did they win there worlds? This is a flawed system for measuring the best, but it is the system Grepo has given us. Unless there is grave mistakes made by the best alliances, trust me I have been there for that, they best alliances win. But as to your other points, your argument for me against there being no good alliances in the rim is that the stronger alliances in the core come and wipe them out? But if you are a good player in the rim you get picked up by said strong alliances? I am not sure how this argues against my point, but oh well.

I am not saying there are no good players in the rim, I am saying alliances out in the rim face much easier paths, and therefor are not as strong as core alliances.

DeletedUser

Lol your so funny i called you a name?Didnt realise thinking someone was narrow minded is name calling thanks for enlightening me.

Also did i at any point say Ocean 43 had the best alliances.....hmm i dont think i did, did i?

Taking attacks from all sides well isnt that like the larger majority of the oceans? Like me im 43 so your trying to tell me that im not gonna at any point get any attacks from what 34,44,54,33,53,32,42,52? wow thats a relief its gonna be like sim city oh yay

Yes they do start there first and also get a head start on us actually people on the edge of 44 at any moment could come into this ocean and take my city alot easier than taking a city from 44 so i dont see how im any more protected??

Lol well as i said before to another you clearly asked the wrong player about me, also Tw shadow were not all they were cracked up to be.Yes they were ranked NO1 but why was that hmm i kinda think its because they had the iceman who was a good player Oh and one of my close friends Gary and a few others.But ironic or not i had people leave TW shadow and join up with my alliance foodafix and others.
Oh did you also know Andrew in that alliance one of the top players in that alliance also he was another mate in a manner of speaking of mine too.

But yes i forget if you didnt belong to TW shadow you are a nobody.

Plus as i said at no point did i name call i simple said you were to narrow minded and believed 4 oceans was the centre of the pella world.

Yes banter is fun if its worth even bothering to reply to and Btw when trying to drag up information on someone might be a better open to change your informant they dont sound someone who was even playing.

But this was fun soo toodles theo enjoy your game

Sorry if I took your phrasing the wrong way, my mom closed the shutters in the basement to day so I do not have the glow of the sun to warm me. ;) I tend to get this way with out my juice box.

But I am glad you know people that left the top alliance, does that make them less talented because people left them? I am glad you are friends with a few of them, I am friends with one as well. I am pretty sure they were playing in the world, quick question though do you know where the initials TW came from?

Anyway back to the issue at hand, since this was such a long detour.

O54- Looks like Silver is the one to be reckoned with here, good average and they seem to be moving strong in the opening.

O55- Band of Misfits might make a run here, seemingly less internal turmoil and less appearance of an MRA. Could be a fun ocean to watch.

O44- Havoc is extending their lead here, could mean a long run atop the leader board for them in this ocean.

O45- Brothers of War would be my guess here, but only time will tell.

And for my new Best Friend Blackiris-

O43- Eleftheria I Thanatos seems to have a good lead with 16K points but League of Legends is pulling up on them with 15K. So might be a hard fought battle.

DeletedUser4672

Lol what TW Tribal wars because the larger majority of them came from it because they were rather good players in it from when i saw their profiles.
Plus one of my friends from black death imperium played with them
Also i dont care if you list my alliance that was not the point of my discussion i simply wanted you to see the wider picture.

Oh yes were the best of buds aint we...:)

DeletedUser

Lol what TW Tribal wars because the larger majority of them came from it because they were rather good players in it from when i saw their profiles.
Plus one of my friends from black death imperium played with them
Also i dont care if you list my alliance that was not the point of my discussion i simply wanted you to see the wider picture.

Oh yes were the best of buds aint we...:)

Yes you should come visit my farm in Farmville, it is quite illustrious. Which Tribal Wars?

DeletedUser4672

Lol i cant remember what one they were in this is going back 2 years of my life its like finding a needle in a hay stack x1000

DeletedUser

Sorry I meant what Tribal Wars? I feel that you are referring to the game Tribal Wars instead of the site Tribalwar.com.

DeletedUser

theo, may of the alliances listed would have won had the WW been installed in 1.26 worlds earlier. The Harbingers did win Delta and started on the rim and conquered to the core.

o54- silver will most likely dominate unless they actually are boting (not saying you are) in which case it will be found eventually

o55- well I am personally in Band of Misfits and think that we are doing well, but it will come down to ether the enlightened or us in my opinion, I can't say which yet.

o44- Havoc will dominate without a doubt.

o45- Unfortunately I would not put my money ion either of the top two alliances there, so I would assume the vanguard and brothers of war merge and have an academy.

DeletedUser5554

you said it was easier for people in the rim...its really not its harder honestly if you can get any kind of significant gain (100k or higher) and hold your own from the rim chances are youre gonna be a really good player.

id say none of the core alliance except 1 or 2 are around within 3 months. they will be replaced by other alliance who themselves will be gone within 9 months. and so on and so forth. by the end of the game it'll be who put the most time in and played the hardest not who started with the best ranking.

take an example from college football michigan starts with a top 25 ranking in football every year...then they play michigan state university and fall right off the charts. ;p

DeletedUser28226

O54- silver are doing EPIC they came out of no where good average and ABP need to watch where there expanding and not into ocean 44

O55- white eagles they look like a huge alliance 160 players if they can sort them selfs out drop all the dead weights they might control this ocean

O44- Havoc (my alliance) we got great leadership and team work i think we shall be around for along time just need to mop up the last of ns
O45- Brothers of War might win this ocean since vanguard has bad leadership but only time shall tell

p.s if like what i said +1 rep me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

white eagles only has a few key players the rest aren't very good... and their leaders off A LOT of their own players...basically first person to get offense moving effectively on them will throw their into chaos as their players see a chance to get bakc at their leaders.

o-54 vs o-44 is inevitable...infact id encourage it before heading to the core as those are the two most outstanding alliances right now easy and o-55 generally tends to secure 45 56 and 65 before defeating northern alliances (in my experiances of leading and observing)