Ocean Rulers

DeletedUser6378

HaVoC wont be taking over ocean 54. we will be moving trough it on our way to ocean 55. Cleaning out your own backyard is always a good idea, but there just isn't enough good targets in 44 to stay here. So we will go into 55 where we can find some nice targets, and let the cities in 44 grow a little before taking them.

DeletedUser5554

haha id rather eliminate my threats early the biggest threat here is enlightened and WE.

DeletedUser6378

we are going to 55 to get rid of enlightened next. They are helping NS in our war. at the same time made themselves our enemies. What i don't get about it is what kind of chance do they really think they will have. They can't even stop us from taking out NS when it is them and NS against us. I just can't wait to lay into them.

DeletedUser

NS are 4-6 hr away from us by LS, there isn't much we can do and we got our own enemies as well. But u are welcome to have a go at us.
80999610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6378

We are coming for you. I can guarantee that. I will also guarantee The Enlightened will fall just like NS did. You all might not like diplomacy but without you don't stand a chance. You chose your allies very poorly.

DeletedUser5554

i feel like eating cookies and watching how this goes down. fight of the night right here

DeletedUser4672

Lol yeah sadly i wont get to watch really too far away haha

DeletedUser5554

so i can't be violent about it? ): finnne *puts the bath salts away*

DeletedUser

So how are things in the other oceans now? I would go as far as to say that Silver rules in O54, and I guess HaVoC is still undisputed in O44. What about the other core oceans?

DeletedUser

Well, in o55 you have The Enlightened, White Eagles, Empowered, S.T.O.R.M, Divine Blood, and Band of Misfits. It has a lot of top alliances in a single ocean.

DeletedUser5554

as usual each is fairing decently for themselves...except WE which seems to be losing lots of momentum.

DeletedUser6378

Ocean 55 there is no way to tell now how it will work out as there is to many top alliances there, and ocean 45 I think about any alliance in the core could own it. It is just a matter of who wants to move in.

DeletedUser

It will be a tough one though, 7 of the top 15 alliances are in o55. That means that there will be some major wars going on.