Ocean

DeletedUser

World

I have join the world to play conquest, players, alliances are doing alright. speed 1 just perfect get to go work and chill out while players spend there gold.

Only bad thing is am based in 074, not in the core.

Alliances dont contact me. if i want an alliance to join ill messege you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's wrong with not being in the core? I know it's where most of the action takes place but I'm all cool with being on the peripheries.

DeletedUser

I do that a lot :D
but the action will spread out eventually. It doesn't seem like there will be much of anything going on for a while anyway.

DeletedUser829

Core = More action, more battle points = more fun.

outer rim = not as many pro players, trolls, but more farm. So take your pick.
With limit on CS travel time, it also takes awhile to hit the core if you have friends there, even with getting a city gifted to you.

DeletedUser

Im in ocean 44, would of rather been in 45,55, and 65 but im close enough. Would be even more irritated if i started in 73. This is a new world where there are thousands of players but the question is will most of these players last. I say no, they will not last especially when you set your building queues and go up in rank by a few thousand just by building for a day so there are many players who are not playing at all. I will work to go to 55. I want to make 55 my home, so any veterans over there hit me up we will either end up enemies or allies I guess its really up to you. Still much time before this goes down but that is the direction im going.

DeletedUser829

I hope these players at least build up to 500-100 points so I can get some ABP on them and $$ before they leave.

DeletedUser

You think this is all thats going to play because i'm in ocean 93 the top guy is only 700 points lol hopefully more will come

DeletedUser

I'm still trying to figure out how I got almost an entire island full of people that went inactive around 200 points.

DeletedUser

Oh man, I have the same problem. I'm in O73, but hey, there are still plenty of active players in my alliance. Besides now I've got more room for expansion.

DeletedUser

Would be my fisrt time that i work mt way twords core. I have just started in 51 and hope to make it to the core.