Oceans Reloaded

DeletedUser

I am posting a fresh map up for observation.

I have included a bit more meat for you viewers.

Please note that some gaps between first and second are as much as 300 cities and can be quite deceptive. Very true of a lot of oceans where OFA rank second.

worldmap2quote.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a problem with your allaince in Ocean 23 the Imperials maybe #1 by 40k points but the next alliance is mine with say only 40 city behind of the Imperials

Styxian league will shortly take control as long as the MRA of the Imperials can slow up... I'm sure it will the ocean is only so big... lol

DeletedUser

I am in Ocean 35, I can list a lot of the history for that ocean. What I cannot do is list history or knowledge for any other ocean save tidbits from O25,O34,O36,O45 and O46.

This map was made with the centre at heart and on the back of stats

DeletedUser

nice job trevalyn.this maybe gives the noobs a better understanding of the oceans and the actuall strengths of alliances rather than points

DeletedUser

Ok what stats do you go by attack, defend or overall fighter... cause my allaince beats the imperials with all and we are far smaller in membership from outside the ocean unlike them....

DeletedUser

i am talking about ocean dominance.the map shows who is dominant in which ocean which is important

DeletedUser

Oh so your saying domaniants as amount of cities... like an allaince with 100 cities that have noobs looking for protection cause they are inactive for days at a time... compared to 20 cities that are always active and have more strenth the the combined forces of the 100.... but it about percentage of the ocean owned... ok I have so many spots for open cities I should conquer cities with not nearly any resourse so i can boost my percentage of ocean coverage...

DeletedUser9925

The alliance that has ocean dominance is the alliance that is on top of that ocean.

Ocean dominations can change...

DeletedUser

Ok now i know what your talking about... ocean dominance
which was my first comment why are we not noted as being second... I said we are second in Ocean 23 and since most others that have a number 1 and number 2 they are close and no other allaince are even close it the same in O23 but my allaince still not named

I'm pissed cause the Imperials and I have a ongoing scimmage all of them against me and I win more than them....lol

DeletedUser9925

Not EVERY ocean has a #2, maybe he thought there weren't enough people in O23 to be bothered putting a no.2 there... who knows...

DeletedUser

Ok Than if that the case I wanted to have my voice heard... I guess if he does another hopefully it will be corrected when we take the Imperials and put them as a distant memory....

Hehe give me two weeks

DeletedUser

I did this like this because the rim is a very deceptive place. Alliances rise and die there a lot faster. There are more than one contender. I put some names down to show which had the biggest alliance there. However as with the rim you cannot judge any alliance there. Plenty of rubbish players swilling around in the mix. Near impossible to get a good reading for dominances. The centre is easier. It is stabilised and most alliances either have the most power or one or two other alliances have some power there.

DeletedUser

I did this like this because the rim is a very deceptive place. Alliances rise and die there a lot faster. There are more than one contender. I put some names down to show which had the biggest alliance there. However as with the rim you cannot judge any alliance there. Plenty of rubbish players swilling around in the mix. Near impossible to get a good reading for dominances. The centre is easier. It is stabilised and most alliances either have the most power or one or two other alliances have some power there.

Much better said Thanks for saying it make me feel warm and cozy... I will wake to a new morning and the allaince most dominate in O23 will be Styxian League and my faithful or faithless men (honestly i don't the=ink god would approve of what they have and will continue to do) will rejoice....

Opps was i claiming too much....

OH well...

DeletedUser

Trevalyn can we get another ocean map I love to see and updated one...

DeletedUser

Well I am adding the most recent of my maps to the forums for you pleasure

bigmap3.png

DeletedUser

Great update, i know where i want to see Our names next (by ours i mean Aegis)

DeletedUser

-I think OSG is the most spread out alliance on this server with a small presence in most if not all civilised oceans

-TE are the most dangerous with their oceans that they control are only controlled by TE

-OFA hold the dominant stake in 6 oceans but two are spread out from their majority
-Yo serious control the next biggest stake with 5 oceans all next to each other
-Renegades control fewer oceans than most others in the top 6 with TE and artemis holding more oceans.

It looks like this race is starting to wind down with multiple oceans all flying the same flag.

DeletedUser

Thx Trevalyn love the O23 standings now... But sadly we are changing names and are in the control of 2 oceans instead of one... and soon to compete in 4 ocean standings... I might step on toes but it all fun in the game...hehehe... hi sparkz it seems your alaince lost more with this change no hard feelings people make their own minds up...

DeletedUser

What alliance are you talking about?

This map was made at the date 03/10/2010

Those were about 2 hours before I started posting this what each alliance had.
You may be changing names and gaining oceans but it doesnt change this till I release another map. Its not hard to make the rankings. 100 cities is not much to have.

O23 is a long way out anywho to gain those extra 3 oceans then I would assume you would mean O33 and merging with bowes or someone? Or possibly the exiles in 24.

Get 100 cities in an ocean and in the top 4 then you make my map next time.
I also like to point out the 13 oceans where only one alliance has the muscle to control.

DeletedUser

hi sparkz it seems your alaince lost more with this change no hard feelings people make their own minds up...

Points yes, but we are completely centralised now fighting in one direction