Oceanus

DeletedUser6950

I heard they (Oceanus) were going to make peace with Pheno then concentrate on taking us (TFL+WOK) out. Would love to hear the real story/excuse for them jumping ship.

DeletedUser

I heard they (Oceanus) were going to make peace with Pheno then concentrate on taking us (TFL+WOK) out. Would love to hear the real story/excuse for them jumping ship.

Who really cares about the reason? It's an alliance. They are working it out. Move on, and grip with the new internal politics. I see it no different then what T3K did to the political world of Beta.

DeletedUser

Took the "good" players in Xmortis long enough to realise what most alliances of it's age has known for a while.. dead weight is pointless to have in your alliance and attempting to protect semi-actives is just pointless..

Stop lying Eric, you know I am the dead weight ;)

DeletedUser

Qlander claims that he has single-handedly made Bowzer quit.. LMAO!!!

Please feel free to give your views!!

DeletedUser

Qlander..... really. he thinks that? post or I do not believe.

I would Like to quote Qlander if I can please !

Xmortis: I heard that one time you single-handedly defeated a horde of rampaging somethings in the something-something-ocean.
Qlander: Phenomen? A trifle! It was simply a matter of outsmarting them.
Xmortis Wow! I never would have thought of that!
Qlander You see, Phenomen has a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them, until they reached their limit and quit the game, Chupavi, show them the medal I won while in Vacation Mode.

Subject changed to fit theme, Copy Right Futurerama

DeletedUser

Devon, that is one funny post. I would like to see such a claim if it existed, I think the likes of ThaUnit, Paras, Corfuman etc would slighty disagree somehow.

DeletedUser

hahaha lol nice imagination. Since most of stuff you ppl post is fantasy about all alliances keep it going. But hey you keep forum alive, keep it going I had seen alot of fun stuff.

DeletedUser

Making a new alliance won't stop Phen. They weren't afraid of X when it was whole, what makes you believe they'll pause when you break X into two bits?

DeletedUser

When I said it should scare anyone, everything will be same as before. But nwm

Only thing that I hope will change is that someone will start attacking me. This is rly boring sometimes.
Maybe I should continue to piss off eGod to point when he say "ill come there and rimm you" lol that sound familiar, ah yes Vasa said same thing and I'm still w8ing.

DeletedUser

k2okjs.png

DeletedUser

@ devinshire... Can u believe it !!! hahaha

If I could retrive our shared Forum I would have shown you what he posted.. That was even worse.. Just before the pact was broken and shared forums removed!!

DeletedUser

When I said it should scare anyone, everything will be same as before. But nwm

Only thing that I hope will change is that someone will start attacking me. This is rly boring sometimes.
Maybe I should continue to piss off eGod to point when he say "ill come there and rimm you" lol that sound familiar, ah yes Vasa said same thing and I'm still w8ing.

Chupavi most of the information coming out of SES is generally true unlike some sidey alliances...

Lugosi

Strategos
WoW! another triple poster, god61s long lost cousin?

How can Qlander even think of claiming that! I think vm made him go insane or the thought of admitting Xmortis was failed; one of those two :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dismember... I died a little inside when I read that...

I wish to hear Qlanders side,

I am requesting him to come before a committee of his peers and explain himself.

DeletedUser

hahaha lol nice imagination. Since most of stuff you ppl post is fantasy about all alliances keep it going. But hey you keep forum alive, keep it going I had seen alot of fun stuff.

Loving how you say it's fantasy and then there is photographic proof in a few posts after. Classic.

And nah you guys are too far from ML but you will get your just desserts

DeletedUser

Interesting to see if Qlander makes an appearance to speak about that one?

DeletedUser

Where am I in those msgs? So you kinda failed. I'm not here to represent anyone. If some1 feel that need to prove something to you guys I'm sure that that person will come and speak in his name. I'm not here to represent X or Oceanus either, I cant talk in name of anyone else but me. I came here to answer simple question so you guys don't get too lost in toughs. Now if you ppl have need to acuse some1 for something I think you should go make another topic and keep this for questions about Oceanus like title say.

And I forgot to add 1 more tough. I will support and protect my alliance/s same as you ppl will protect yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Where am I in those msgs? So you kinda failed. I'm not here to represent anyone. If some1 feel that need to prove something to you guys I'm sure that that person will come and speak in his name. I'm not here to represent X or Oceanus either, I cant talk in name of anyone else but me. I came here to answer simple question so you guys don't get too lost in toughs. Now if you ppl have need to acuse some1 for something I think you should go make another topic and keep this for questions about Oceanus like title say.

And I forgot to add 1 more tough. I will support and protect my alliance/s same as you ppl will protect yours.

will Oceanus be pacting Phenomen?

you said you will answer any question we have.