Oceanus

Lugosi

Strategos
trust me it's the domino theory from the vietnam war; I would know :p he only turns into zapp when he's really full of bs ;)

DeletedUser

Wow.... I seem to have missed a lot in just a few days of not checking the forum.

Only a couple fo things to add....

Firstly... my brother (bowzer) quit because his Mrs had had enough of him being so busy on here all the time and with the war he was waking up to pages of messages before he could do anything. In that message I read I didn't read anywhere where Q actually stated 'bowzer quit because I made him'

Secondly... Oceanus and Xmortis are still acting as one alliance and always will.

Thirdly.... Chup... give it up and stop trying to explain things. Anything that goes on in Xmortis or Oceanus is between us. Anything we want the world to know they will find out.

And finally.... this is ridiculous and could have all been answered in 1 simple message rather than pages and pages of crap lol.. there's another 10mins of my life wasted.

DeletedUser

And for clarity Jodaid, can you please explain the official stance of O'anus/Xmortis with the SES?

DeletedUser

Ummmm best buddies as always? :) I'm guessing something has happened I don't know about yet? hmmm.

DeletedUser

lol

wow, it must be really awkward to be brothers with one of the strongest players in Beta, so if you annoy him does he attack you or something :p