October POTM Poll

Who should be this Month's Forum Personality

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The people have spoken and the nominations are in. So it's time to vote but before we do that remember the rules. No voting for yourself (it's a public poll), no bribing people to vote for you, no getting players to join the forum and vote for you. If I find you have broken these rules I will remove you from the poll and all further competitions. Alright now that the formalities are over let's get down to voting. The poll will be open for let's say 5 days. Good luck to all nominated :)

*edit* I have to tell what the prize is for official reasons. If you win you get a spiffy title and possibly +rep from the other nominees or voters or sympathizers. It all really depends on how much of a sore loser each person is I spose.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19318

DT's admirer base is like his def support crew.... they arrive in mass as needed. .. but since this shouldn't be about alliances more about entertainment... then maybe Vik with an R will get the pick?? lol ;)

DeletedUser

yeah remember the R goes after the viking not in the pick LOL

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Deadly Truth has won, huzzah whoopie yay etc etc. Sorry it's like 4am here and I'm tired so I can't muster much enthusiasm atm maybe tomorrow I'll be all happy and giddy for you. So regardless of my state of tiredness DT has won and I'll move this thread over to the comp section later today and with luck you'll have a title shortly. Anywhozzle congrats :)