October wars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BaneBR, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ooh goodie just what iota needs.. another turtle :p

2. CENOBITES

CENOBITES Guest

LMAO, Turtle...

3. scucko

scucko Guest

I love turtle style :)

4. Lane

Lane Guest

We know, brother ! :p Heyy..Why'd you go to GR?

I miss your daily attacks..You should get back in that mood sometime soon. ;)

5. scucko

scucko Guest

mate 581 biremes. ;)

oh I was forgot that Im not in TDC hahhahaaaaa

6. Lane

Lane Guest

And?!?! Surely you could kill them...I mean you are the master of LS building.. :D

Hahahhaa..Yeahh..I've been wondering what happened..I figured you'd be in TDC forever..I saw you went from TDCII, to TDC and was like wow he's moving right on up..Congrats, then you went to GR..I was like WTH ! lol

7. CENOBITES

CENOBITES Guest

Hell I just might have to come Back and play again almost miss being A turtle and being hated by all the ppl who was attacking me and not even getting on Land to see who was living in the City....

8. Lane

Lane Guest

Hahahaha CENO ! :p

Were those your most prized moments?

9. scucko

scucko Guest

yes I can. but why? you need BP? ;)

TDCII, TDC, GR,... the same thing. hahhaaaa.

cheers TDC

10. CENOBITES

CENOBITES Guest

all moments are good and bad it's just that I had more Good then Bad, come to think about it I don't remember any Bad...

11. Lane

Lane Guest

Ohhhh..Yeahh...I forgot about all those dang 20 alliances..I forget they all have the same name pretty much. :p lol.

12. CENOBITES

CENOBITES Guest

It will b ok Lane....

BBCue likes this.
  13. QCI TCG

QCI TCG Guest

too right your all the same first you were like wooo then you were like woooooo then you relised yip your still a turtle

14. CENOBITES

CENOBITES Guest

I guesss I'll take ur reply s as LOL..
    PS. You only as good as how much you take the fight to the ppl you fight never run or hide unless you get free gold as others pay for it......

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
  15. scucko

scucko Guest

hahhaaaa. you are funy QCI TCG. very funy. turtle, yes I am. does that bothering you?

16. QCI TCG

QCI TCG Guest

nope not at all fish got to swim turtles have to hide each and everyone has there own way of doing this

17. najimur

najimur Guest

teenage mutant ninja turtles? who's gonna form that?

turtles are more skillful in water than tigers, i guess when this alliance sparks up, UNT will fall.

18. Jennesis

Jennesis Guest

Unless bringing the fight means cheating to do it. Then it's not so much of a fight. Then it's just shady.

19. I can think of one ;)

I'd rather play fair and lose personally.

20. QCI TCG

QCI TCG Guest

if they are that skillfull in water how come they have such big shells. da du duh.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.