October wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We know, brother ! :p Heyy..Why'd you go to GR?

I miss your daily attacks..You should get back in that mood sometime soon. ;)

DeletedUser

mate 581 biremes. ;)

oh I was forgot that Im not in TDC hahhahaaaaa

DeletedUser

And?!?! Surely you could kill them...I mean you are the master of LS building.. :D

Hahahhaa..Yeahh..I've been wondering what happened..I figured you'd be in TDC forever..I saw you went from TDCII, to TDC and was like wow he's moving right on up..Congrats, then you went to GR..I was like WTH ! lol

DeletedUser

Hell I just might have to come Back and play again almost miss being A turtle and being hated by all the ppl who was attacking me and not even getting on Land to see who was living in the City....

DeletedUser

yes I can. but why? you need BP? ;)

TDCII, TDC, GR,... the same thing. hahhaaaa.

cheers TDC

DeletedUser

all moments are good and bad it's just that I had more Good then Bad, come to think about it I don't remember any Bad...

DeletedUser

Ohhhh..Yeahh...I forgot about all those dang 20 alliances..I forget they all have the same name pretty much. :p lol.

DeletedUser

yes I can. but why? you need BP? ;)

TDCII, TDC, GR,... the same thing. hahhaaaa.

cheers TDC
too right your all the same first you were like wooo then you were like woooooo then you relised yip your still a turtle

DeletedUser

I guesss I'll take ur reply s as LOL..
PS. You only as good as how much you take the fight to the ppl you fight never run or hide unless you get free gold as others pay for it......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahhaaaa. you are funy QCI TCG. very funy. turtle, yes I am. does that bothering you?

DeletedUser

nope not at all fish got to swim turtles have to hide each and everyone has there own way of doing this

DeletedUser

teenage mutant ninja turtles? who's gonna form that?

turtles are more skillful in water than tigers, i guess when this alliance sparks up, UNT will fall.

DeletedUser

PS. You only as good as how much you take the fight to the ppl you fight never run or hide unless you get free gold as others pay for it......

Unless bringing the fight means cheating to do it. Then it's not so much of a fight. Then it's just shady.

DeletedUser

all moments are good and bad it's just that I had more Good then Bad, come to think about it I don't remember any Bad...

I can think of one ;)

I'd rather play fair and lose personally.

DeletedUser

teenage mutant ninja turtles? who's gonna form that?

turtles are more skillful in water than tigers, i guess when this alliance sparks up, UNT will fall.

if they are that skillfull in water how come they have such big shells. da du duh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.