Oda Warriors

DeletedUser

Oda Warriors is a strategically formed alliance consisting of active players. We are looking for players close to our existing members but will allow smaller alliances with clusters of players to merge into us.

Skill is not measured by a number, it is measured by wit and resolve.

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PACT LIST:
Brotherhood of the Seas

PACT REQUESTS:

DeletedUser

Leadership

FOUNDERS:
Mecenary020
Cykodelik

LEADERS:​

DeletedUser

Well, you need 500 points to get in. What would you expect from a brand new alliance?

In related news, we are now up to four members! :D

DeletedUser

May I ask if you´ve had any previos experience.

I'm glad you asked :) While new to Grepolis, I have been playing these types of games for years and am fairly familiar with how games like this work. I have also founded and co-founded other alliances/clans/guilds across many games. Some do great, while some fail. I have a good feeling about this one, and want to see it flourish

:pro:

DeletedUser39166

Okay I think that you should play this world through and then in another world try to found an alliance because your not going anywhere here.

DeletedUser39166

I would reccomend getting your next city in 043 and joining Brotherhood of the seas.

DeletedUser

No can do. Upon founding an alliance, I took it upon myself to perpetuate this as far as I can take it. The Brotherhood said they will consider a pact upon Oda Warriors reaching 70+ members. My goal by the end of next month is to be at least 30. I have a task and the will to do it, and i will see it finished.

DeletedUser

Understood. But when i set a task, I will see to its completion. I know you weren't being rude, only offering advice.

DeletedUser

C'mon, we all start somewhere! It's a little ambitious, sure. I remember when I played TW, I led a world runner-up on my first world - don't discount him so soon. Surely there's a kind-hearted pro out there who wants to help him lead it? ;)

DeletedUser

C'mon, we all start somewhere! It's a little ambitious, sure. I remember when I played TW, I led a world runner-up on my first world - don't discount him so soon. Surely there's a kind-hearted pro out there who wants to help him lead it? ;)

Thanks for the kind words and support Pushty ^_^