Pnp Ode to New World

DeletedUser44027

Well, as much bashing as I do, I really am quite fond of MRAs. After all, at one point most of us were in one, we just didn't realise how bad it was at the time. So: an ode to New World, the first MRA of Eubea, and certainly not the last. :p

When new worlds ah-open, we all feel some hope,
That we'll get real accomplished, on some sort of scope.
Some want the points, others BP,
But some, my dear friend, don't just say "me me!"
It's not that they care for others, what a jest,
No, teamwork's in only the best of the best.
They want to be known, to be heard, to have pride,
And to here, my young ones, the point has arrived.
They found an alliance- what fun, what galore!
They think: I'm the leader, great things are in store.
These downtrodden, poor, and ignorant sots,
Look on grep-intel, they've not got two dots!
They think they can make an alliance of skill,
But really, for veterans, it's just a kill!
These n00bs, they make a large M R dot A,
And now, my characters come into play:
New World, an alliance, with more invites than brain,
When looking at them, I can only say: "Pain!"
They tried to keep up, but then they were found,
When good C4's visits were coming around.
The map, oh great Pushtys*, was horrid to see,
Why they're spread all about- PLEASE JUST STAY IN ONE SEA!
And the interview came- well, we found quite lot,
The leader, it seems, is an ignorant sot!
He said very little, but from which I could tell,
A n00b he was, surely, as clear as a bell!
So now I will write, with great sadness indeed,
The tragic dear end, of our New World, with speed!
They're destined to fail, no chances they've got.
And all my good luck, to that poor little sot.

*an exclamatory term I invented so as not to offend anyone.

I'll admit, this did come out a little critiquing, but I'm not much of a poet. Plus, it only comes out well if you speak it right. Which you probably won't. But in any case, I felt should be a PnP, because that's what it is, even though that's not what it was originally meant as. Also, sot isn't particularly offensive where I come from, so please, don't take much offense.

Last edited:

DeletedUser44027

Well, it was only fair, considering your interview with New World's leader inspired me to write this :) in all fairness, I was prepared to give them a fighting chance until then. Call me poor of judgement, but I thought maybe they had a decent leader or two in there. Now? Total n00bs :(. But most of you already knew that. For me, this was an epiphany :p

DeletedUser13136

LAWYER of NOOBS

My dear friend dex, you at making a fool of my clients. I hereby heard that you are calling my clients retarded and this is not fair. Those are the points that I give you that will make you change the point of view of my clients.
1) noobs like to build their city and think that they are playing sim city. If they don't build like that, would you find big cities to take it over without forcing much? I don't think so. If my clients are not there, you will never find 7k and over cities with slingers that are protecting and archers that are looting a city of 175 points.
2) without noobs, would you see the difference between alliances? My clients do a massive recruitment to hire other noobs right away before they are gone in an elite alliance by mistake and leave you with experienced player without alliance. So, be grateful that my client do that job for you.

I will give you more points when I will meet you in the court, mr Dex

I hope I did a great job for my client iCyber who wants to lead soon the New World with Albert112

DeletedUser

Is it strange that I want my name to become an insult? :p

Nice job, though! Gotta love early banter - there's not much else happening. :s

DeletedUser

So its about 3 hours until New World dissolves due to half of their members being conquered? ^_^

Without MRA's the early game would be too tough for most to handle, when the top alliances go head on from day 1 something really bad will happen, this is why we have MRAs to feed on early on and get that needed quick boost to 3-4 cities before picking a fight with the real targets. At least that's how I see things.

Some alliances might go completely rogue of course and hit everything around them, but that hasnt really worked out for anyone so far =)

DeletedUser13136

I think people confuse me for a real noob, lol. Unless is ICyber who gave me the -rep. As I mentioned before, I am the lawyer who Mokes about noobs and not defend them, lol. My favorite noob is exactly ICyber, he and Albert will live together forever and be rimmed by everybody, lol.

DeletedUser44027

No, Julio's a n00b. Massive n00b. Wants to take over new World :p

DeletedUser44027

They started up again in US28, might go troll them there :p

DeletedUser

New World still exists along with their academy, combined they have 33 members and a total of 15217 points (average of 461), so they are pretty much exactly where they were when this pnp was made :D

DeletedUser

New World still exists along with their academy, combined they have 33 members and a total of 15217 points (average of 461), so they are pretty much exactly where they were when this pnp was made :D

just the other way to say the thread starter is the actual ubernoob z