Oe~storm

DeletedUser15283

I think its time we start preparing for yet another funeral.

Oceans Elite is pushing hard on STORM and it's sibling alliances.
So far, OE has taken around oh, I don't know, 30, 40 cities overall.OE II around 10, 20.
OE III is now starting and I soon hope to be getting back to the battlefield.

STORM has taken back around 7 cities.Other day, 3 failed conquest attempts on gooplix, and now they trying again.Tisk tisk.

This post is a warning:OE means business(SW):supermad:

DeletedUser15283

Updated:

OE III is already getting its kicks in.Founded about 4 days ago, and already conquered a city.(FYI it was me*auplause)

DeletedUser15283

Update,

STORM lost 57 cities, STORM Destruction gained 52.Of course, not our cities, but they are growing...

DeletedUser15283

*THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL YOU PANSIES*

OE and it's siblings, along with tremendous help from IG, have made storm alliances into puzzle pieces.But instead of putting them together, we do vice versa.STORM FOREVER and STORM DESTRUCTION are the two reamaining storm clans, along with the bordering Northern Tribes and STORM ACADEMY.We, in case you haven't noticed yet, have NO MERCY policy, and any declaration of war is a Decree for NO MERCY.(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW):pro::cool:

DeletedUser

OE Look to be doing really well.

Lord Weapon, have u got any attack / defence / siege reports that will liven this thread up!

Grats on the work so far ! Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser15283

Well, I'd post the fact that we had a player who almost single handedly took a city that all of STORM supported and gained like 7000 BP's.

I'd post alot of stuff, if I knew how:Angry:

DeletedUser

Wow !

If you can get the reports from him then that is defiantly worth a look.

Was it dragon by any chance ;p

DeletedUser

Lordweapon, it's quite simple. Press the Print Scrn button on your keyboard to take a screenshot of the battle report. Then open up a photo editing software. If you don't have any install, but use Windows, you can simply use Microsoft Pain. The easiest way to upen up the program would be to go to Start --> Run --> Type: mspaint

Press Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot into the program. Select the portion that you want to use for an image and press Ctrl + C to copy it. Press Ctrl + N to open up a new image. Make sure the frame of the image is smaller than what you have copied (you can simply drag it to the top left corner by selecting the bottom right corner with your mouse), and paste what you hace copies with Ctrl + V. Make sure to save the image as a JPEG. Then upload to an imagine-hosting website like tinypic.com and use the direct link you get from the upload to post the picture here.

Shouldn't take more than a minute :)

DeletedUser15283

10mlr2x.jpg

Lol my latest conquest.What an attacking force!!:p

It's good to know that 10 swords could've sent me back:D

DeletedUser15283

Don't be jellous:p

New conquer, but of course I ain't got time to do that right now:(
Next time I get on;)

DeletedUser

:cool: lol killing people is the best way to get a rep 0.~

(SW):pro: