Oely here

DeletedUser30931

Many of you may remember me from Zakros, Juktas, Delos, Cythera, and Dimale.

Just want to say I love this community. I can honestly say that I learned more about strategy and people from two years on server Juktas than I did at a four year university.

There are a lot of nasty communities in games, such as DOTA or COD, but this one holds to a higher standard. Just want to show my appreciation. I have quit twice for about a year, but I always return because nothing is quite like this game and community.

So... Oely is back!!!

But unfortunately... somehow in my absence, my account has been "globally banned" for some off-reason that I can't get an explanation for, so I have created a new account. If you're an old ally or even respectable foe, message me to get my new deets :)

DeletedUser51263

Why am I not surprised, old friend??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I am still playing in Achilles and in Helike. Olynthus is closed .

I am on a fantastic alliance in Helike. We completed all seven Wonders and took the world in 12 days!

The world is slowing down now so in about a month, maybe less, it will close and I will be looking for a new one. Hope to see you there.

DeletedUser48451

I am on a fantastic alliance in Helike. We completed all seven Wonders and took the world in 12 days!

The world is slowing down now so in about a month, maybe less, it will close and I will be looking for a new one. Hope to see you there.
Hmmm really,you were that good :))) 7 Wonders in 12 days,that most be a record :)

DeletedUser51263

Hmmm really,you were that good :))) 7 Wonders in 12 days,that most be a record :)
I was never that good, Nex. I was privileged to be on a team that was that good. In another world another time, Oely and I came much closer by learning more on that subject.

DeletedUser30931

BK! Weren't you with GT and me in Lakedaimonia/Pericles Front in like 2012? Is that same BK?

We went on to win Juktas in Game Kings bro. It took like a year of WW. Forgot exactly how long, realistically, maybe 7-9 months, but it took so long due to being betrayed by URMAN.

He acquired the account of lardlord and infiltrated our alliance. Got leadership permissions and on WW islands. When we were about to win, he kicked out WW players and himself.

Somehow, we still came back and won, due to us blocking other enemies WWs and holding until we could rebuild. You can still see the history in forum :) Juktas was great

DeletedUser54576

You mean Legions of Eligos? If so yes you truly are great!