Milestones Of Actium

DeletedUser31161

what the heck! how has DW already got to the disband an alliance before me! i still think i should get it. I got the founders to change the name to 'Penguin Killers'

DeletedUser

okay.... who wants to compare militia kills? I've got a ton... lol

DeletedUser18636

... well nobody posted back when they made 5k kills, but plenty of people have militia kills... over 5k

... that's dumb to think he is the first to kill it, I am sure syorm/pugsy could have been the first one...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't say he was the first just said he probably got it a long time ago.

First alliance to have a coalition formed against them- Clockmare

Unless someone wants to argue that all these attacks today are just coincidence.

DeletedUser

We all know there's a coalition but sadly it needs to be made public.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but Force had a coalition against them the second week of the world.

DeletedUser

The cow turd and 13-year-old-american-boys-who-pretend-to-be-drunken-old-scottish-women coalition of o55? :p

DeletedUser

Sorry, but Force had a coalition against them the second week of the world.

(three top 12 alliances must all be over 400k pts.)

Check original post. I highly doubt that fits the guidelines.

DeletedUser

We all know there's a coalition but sadly it needs to be made public.

pal, if you attack every single one of your neighbours, don't expect them not to retaliate... no coalition needed :) you've made enough enemies just by yourself

DeletedUser

The cow turd and 13-year-old-american-boys-who-pretend-to-be-drunken-old-scottish-women coalition of o55? :p

I never said they were any good, just was a coalition. :D And was early, no one had that many points then. 3 of the coalition were in the top 12 at the start, and 1 was the top allaince in 55 at the time. Give us some credit Godofall93, is there no room in your Milestone thread for that? :)

DeletedUser

pal, if you attack every single one of your neighbours, don't expect them not to retaliate... No coalition needed :) you've made enough enemies just by yourself

WHAT?! I'm against violence in any form. Except for those pesky militia at the farming villages, so greedy keeping res to themselves! ¬.¬

DeletedUser

I never said they were any good, just was a coalition. :D And was early, no one had that many points then. 3 of the coalition were in the top 12 at the start, and 1 was the top allaince in 55 at the time. Give us some credit Godofall93, is there no room in your Milestone thread for that? :)

Hmm well what should we name that milestone then? First to almost meet the guidelines for fighting a coalition: Force :p

pal, if you attack every single one of your neighbours, don't expect them not to retaliate... no coalition needed :) you've made enough enemies just by yourself

Makes life entertaining for us lol. Anytime these guys get bored they Spam so it's better if they are busy so I don't have to clean up all those threads for them :p

DeletedUser31852

I think force's disbander should get some credit: disbanding one of top three alliances of a world... not nothing