Top 12 Of Delos

DeletedUser1405

ooh good call. I predict the merge of all merges coming on

I wrote thi elsewhere, we are 2 separate alliances that work along the same lines, we have friends in LD as they have them in ER. Just because others are merging it doesn't mean others have to follow suit. Just in case you weren't aware, you can have 2 alliances working together but keeping there own identities, all you need is very active and experienced people around you.

DeletedUser

I wrote thi elsewhere, we are 2 separate alliances that work along the same lines, we have friends in LD as they have them in ER. Just because others are merging it doesn't mean others have to follow suit. Just in case you weren't aware, you can have 2 alliances working together but keeping there own identities, all you need is very active and experienced people around you.

Sorry Mike I was just being sarcastic and referring to the recent merge of Occupy and EoD. But everyone knows this because I've been spamming the forums about it a lot today. Anyway, I was just poking fun at you guys about ER being a LD wanabe academy. Honestly, I believe you guys want to make a name for yourself and do it right. If Pengy wasn't such an I would have joined the Buzz a long time ago based on forum presence alone.

And don't listen to me. I only have a little experience playing on Barris and getting po'd about being in a newbish mra and then coming to Delos with the intention of not joining one only to join one anyway. I have a hard head.

DeletedUser1405

No problem ND, i like your posts, at least you tell it as it is and don't defend the MRA ethic.

DeletedUser

No sir, but I will defend this particular mra because I see a glimmer of hope and refuse to quit just yet

DeletedUser1405

REVENGE-
What can i say, have had more names than Prince and more setups than a F1 car Won't stay round to long, still they have this delusion that they are no longer an MRA, sorry people moving all your high pointers into One alliance isn't the way to do it.

Myrmidons
Only had minimal dealing with this lot they know they are an MRA and don't seem bothered, if they anything like the group with the same name in other worlds i think they will outlast the other MRA,s in the world but the pressure will force them to get rid of the Turltes.

Maelstrom
Another MRA who thinks a different name will let the escape their past, yet agin this lot won't last long but they and there best friends in Revenge have the makings of a decent alliance between them, i won't be telling them how and i don't think they know so lets see how they go.

Wolfpack
Not had many dealings with these guys yet, looked at their BP, not to good for the minute, they are bordering on becoming another MRA but lets give them a chance to see what we can do.

RedRuM
Same as last group, possible merges down the line.

Lacking Diplomacy
What can i say, the First of the genuine Elite alliances in Delos, they will be a big target in time to come for domination of Delos and looking at ABP, they are very active and know what they are doing.

Hellfire
This lot are the dark horse of the top alliances, i know a lot of them and know they are excellent players maybe One for the future. Worth keeping an eye on.

Exiled Renegades
AM not going to comment on my own alliance.

Brotherhood
Another alliance that is bordering on MRA status, they were sending mass invites out when they First formed, this put me off them. They may surprise a few but will need to step up to get noticed.

.BONEHEADZ.
Decent clusters of players but slow out of the blocks, they need to push more for BP, maybe look at what players they have and sort out the weaker players.

The Knights Templar
Slowest up to now to take advantage of numbers to get their BP up and get noticed, they seem to be very slow with the growth and look to be carrying a lot of deadweight this may change but we will see.

Slightly mean
Very low average, sees they are just setting out but, need to stop now and get rid of the slower players, if they want to get on in the world they should be more selective. MAy be a target for a merger with another top 10 alliance.

These are my own feelings and nothing to do with my alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we are not escaping it is just a revolution mate now not going away any more and thnx for calling us MRA :p

DeletedUser1405

we are not escaping it is just a revolution mate now not going away any more and thnx for calling us MRA :p
1)If your not trying to escape the bad rep why the name change
2)And just saying it as it is, you are an MRA, easy as that.

Nice tactic by the way, set up 2 alliances and agree pacts between you then totally dishonour everything you both originally agreed to and invite all your so called allies players. Certainly know who to trust now, if we were pacted with you guys it would have been cancelled as soon as you stared bringing players in from your allies.

DeletedUser

ahh guys i had messages from EVOS that they were unhappy there so invited them back but why are you telling you keep yellling we are MRA haha

DeletedUser1405

Sorry i am lost, if you had any honour and decency in the game you would have messaged your Allies and told the leaders in there that there members wern't happy and had been sending you messages. But no you saw the nuber One spot and thought you would have a go at taking it.
Stop defending your recruiting tactics, you are called an MRA because you are One.
Seemples.

DeletedUser

i had messaged DANY C but there was no reply mate and secondary i had offered him to come and join me i will make him a founder in our alliance too but he was inactive

DeletedUser1405

Danyc isn't inactive he has been messaging me so thats that statement out the window, you had no intention of honouring your agreemant with REVENGE. Its tragic that you would sink so low just to get the top spot in Delos.

DeletedUser

guy this suckzz this is a pure lame lie mate i can even forward you the message that i sent him

DeletedUser1405

Its a lie is it, well lets hold a vote, who do we believe people. I know you sent him a message he sent it to me to have a laugh at.

Lets see,
Dany C today at 00:26
Can you do me one favor?
--Just to prove he has been on today.

Your turn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you did send him a PM letting him know and he didn't reply, then forward that PM thread to Mike or myself or someone. Truth will out and all that.

DeletedUser

the alliance REVENGE was made between our conversation so uniting both alliances was also a matter between both of us