DeletedUser

Adeptus first to 20k Overall BP.
On my phone, can't get a screenie

DeletedUser

Thanks mate :D
Warpath 3rd for 10k ABP too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

I apologize for only updating based on other posts in this thread, tomorrow I will go on grepointel/grepostats and update fully. busy week. :p

DeletedUser

RAFjock first to two cities.

o0YIvub.png

macstarna second to two cities.

DQCSAAo.png

DeletedUser

who was the first to get 3 cities, macstarna or RAFjock?

DeletedUser

what idiot -repped me for "spam". at least have the decency to tell me who you are.

DeletedUser

what idiot -repped me for "spam". at least have the decency to tell me who you are.
I got the same. I like how it displayed as grey for me :p But yeah, one of TAG's players under siege right now, at least some members of DA11/TAG are open about it :)

DeletedUser

Warpath.....first to have a coalition of alliances against them?

chance4138 today at 05:09

hi, it is to my understanding that you all are attacking the alliance, BLACK FLAG. while i support the war like nature of your alliance, i am going to ask that you stop all attacks on them. i know that you are a lot bigger than my alliance but i have a great many number of allies in the United Nations including BLACK FLAG. we are not responding back in any state of war but whatever it comes to is whatever it comes to. if the attacks on them do not cease then we will be forced to act...

Thank You, chance4138

DeletedUser

Nah, that'd be us. Adeptus have TAG, SSJF, DA11, The Gathering, Infinity and Rise of the Guardians against us... (all have pacts together, and are going kamikaze on us)

Status
Not open for further replies.