Milestones of Gela (new version) -Please sticky

DeletedUser

kazzador1 - first to 25k DBP (confirmed with grepointel)
kostrc - first to 50k TBP
Krypteia - first to 1mil TBP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now, who voted that you are the personality of January? I didn't, I saw no-one voting for you. There was no voting.

I called it. It doesn't matter if there is no vote. If there is a vote, then fine. But until there is a vote, I call personality of the month.

Done

DeletedUser

dark sibling - first to 50k DBP
He was a dark horse winner for this one, lol

DeletedUser21356

I called it. It doesn't matter if there is no vote. If there is a vote, then fine. But until there is a vote, I call personality of the month.

Done

What personality, only personality that i do see developing here is one of a narcissist

Congrats to Krypts, kostrc and dark sibling;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What personality, only personality that i do see developing here is one of a narcissist

Dude seriously

Who peed in your cheerios because you seem to really hold a grudge over something

Why dont you just let it all out

DeletedUser19042

K. It was a bit egocentric that post you made. But it's forgotten. let it rest now. We'll wait what the real vote says.

DeletedUser

Haha, not to get off topic, but you just have to get used to his humor. I could see myself saying the same thing. It's not as much an ego issue as it is just wanting to have a little fun in the midst of a war game. Let's keep it cool, guys; loosen up. ;)

DeletedUser21356

Understood and thank you for enlightening me then i suppose.

DeletedUser

I didn't think that me naming myself personality of the month would become so controversial lol

I was really just mucking around

Seriously tho, don't you think I embolden the values of this award? :p

DeletedUser19042

Not going to put that Kslay. Until an official vote.

And yes, I'm still updating the mile stones. Just not posting in Gela section anymore.

Sincerely,
J

DeletedUser

First alliance to conquer 50 cities from another alliance: Krypteia, taken from Ocean Veterans
PROOF