Milestones of Gonnos

DeletedUser13136

Attack Battle Points
first to reach 5000 points - juliosathia TW-Shadow

DeletedUser12858

This thread is as alive and active as the rest of the Gonnos forum.

DeletedUser44820

lol. guys.. (and ladies).. if u wanna do this and make it active.. why dont alliances make a tab in the forum ingame, shared by everyone?

i remember having that kind of thing in other world. not sure it worked as planned but i guarantee there was A LOT of funny convos and interesting ones

DeletedUser

clan1: that would be way too much to keep up with, and it would never be cleaned-up by the alliance's forum mod. so it would degenerate into a insult and cussing fest. With no mod, it would be practically useless with hundreds of posts within two weeks at best. I've moderated combined forums with over a thousand members( farsala had 2500 and zachy had about 1200), and its all you can do to keep up with the posts., even with a small percentage of those members actually posting.

DeletedUser

The alliance Mod has to have Leader or Founder authority to create administrative tabs i.e. combined tab, and I've seen 23 alliances at once, but programming-wise, there has to be an upper limit to how many alliances can be added to a combined tab. That's alotta work to put that together and there would needs be a declaration on a minimum alliance membership in order to added. They would not do it for alliances with only a few members, unless those members had dozens of cities under their belt, in order to make it worthwhile for the mod.

imo

DeletedUser43966

1 Olorin dei CLEOPATRAS ACES LEGION 100496
2 Murtaghthebad Shadow Knights 95588
3 Kentman Just For Deaths 81930
4 rhinosorerersis Dont Cry 80048
5 Zdrpimir Dont Cry 67627
6 sostojic2 Dont Cry 62266
7 Ivan188983 Just For Deaths 60829
8 Georgetherealone Just For Deaths 58751
9 hihi leader Dont Cry 57001
10 gamesterjjj 53968
11 ganniccus Rogue Shadow 53433

should be good for a milestone, lol just stumbled on the thread again, was probabl 3rd or 2n on 50k abp, but didnt look actively here,

this list should be good for 1st on 100k abp though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please remember this is a milestones thread. If you are going to discuss an attack and a players in-game abilities, please open up your own famous thread. :)

Thankies!

DeletedUser

Please remember this is a milestones thread. If you are going to discuss an attack and a players in-game abilities, please open up your own famous thread. :)

Thankies!

Thank you lane, I ws starting to get real annoyed. Thanks for coming to my rescue. :p