Milestones of Gythium

• Thread starter DeletedUser22115
  • Start date

DeletedUser2663

cheeze the first milestone is 1k. 500 is for players. just wait till the rankings are next updated and we will have it though

DeletedUser17045

Sorry, I'm an illiterate fool. :p

Edit: Tiny Teddies first to 5k Attack Battle Points and 5k Total Battle Points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

1st tied lewismcmahon and cross11. both exceeded the 500 mark at the same time.

DeletedUser2663

2nd to 500 ABP, why none other than me of course. dam My island getting out of BP late =(. Put me behind. i feel so unlucky

abpc.png

DeletedUser17045

Alliance Defence Battle Points:

First goes to Templar Knights
Second to Tiny Teddies
Third to -HaVoC-

DeletedUser2663

ugh there is an error here in the milestones. I did not get the 2nd place DBP one. i have no DBP at all. I was 3rd in the ABP one. ciprocinal was the one who got 2nd place for the 500 DBP milestone

DeletedUser

lol i dont think i was 2nd to the 2k milestone but whatever ya say haha

im not really that worried about it but the guy you have up has not been number # in a long time if ever :)

DeletedUser

ya the 2k one is all wrong :(

I'm almost positive pool guy was first and I was second

DeletedUser

The best record I can come up with is grepostats and according to that at the end of the day that the 2k pt milestone was reached, Pool Guy was First, Stabbed was second, and I was third.

DeletedUser

The best record I can come up with is grepostats and according to that at the end of the day that the 2k pt milestone was reached, Pool Guy was First, Stabbed was second, and I was third.

sounds a lot better :)

DeletedUser2663

3rd to 500 DBP nominal

havok and templars 2nd to 5k TBP

DeletedUser

I performed a minor disband on The Rebel Army (With founder rights)

Formerly know as Tartarus Legion

DeletedUser

I performed a minor disband on The Rebel Army (With founder rights)

Formerly know as Tartarus Legion

you also created the alliance :) so what is so special about disbanding your own creation, is there actually a milestone for that :)

i can understand it if your were invited and got to a leader or founder right level then did the disband ,just seams stupid to have an award for people who fail in there own attempt at an alliance and disband it themselves haha
:cool:

DeletedUser

you also created the alliance :) so what is so special about disbanding your own creation, is there actually a milestone for that :)

i can understand it if your were invited and got to a leader or founder right level then did the disband ,just seams stupid to have an award for people who fail in there own attempt at an alliance and disband it themselves haha
:cool:

Im just trying to keep the milestones up to date.

DeletedUser2663

TT first to 25k totoal BP. wh ythe hell am i down for the 500 dbp and 2k points milestones. I did not get them, I got 3rd in the ABP milestone and thai is all

DeletedUser2663

First alliance to 5k Defense battle points Templar Knights