Milestones of Olynthus

DeletedUser13315

According to Queen and Robert The Show Must Go On ...dammit,why not?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You don't look really hard, do you? Almost 15% of the hall of fame roster came from Nordic and War Pigs.

THE WAR PIGS - crashtech
NORDIC WARRIORS - kinman0211, ccycecilyip, HoYau, bear1234567

Again, we tried our best between the name change and these players to make it a team effort. I doubt Bad Wolf was going to do the same.

Kinman CCyclelip Hoyau are all poor players who took advantage of an easy situation nothing to brag about :D

DeletedUser

Kinman CCyclelip Hoyau are all poor players who took advantage of an easy situation nothing to brag about :D
You sound like you were one of these easy situations, considering you do not exist in this world. ;)
They are good guys and good team players. I had some little crashes with them at the beginning of this world, they seem to me they are beginners. But they improved very well and achieved high points as well as good bp rates

DeletedUser

You sound like you were one of these easy situations, considering you do not exist in this world. ;)
They are good guys and good team players. I had some little crashes with them at the beginning of this world, they seem to me they are beginners. But they improved very well and achieved high points as well as good bp rates

I was in Oly for a while but left before xmas due to boredom and the poor standard of players in the world,
flogging a dead horse came to mind !

DeletedUser48750

Doodchan i played alongside you for a while so yes i do know them

So are you Rage?
They are not poor players Rage. They are good guys, good team players and know the game. I dont know how they were at the start but at least during the time I played with them they are good.

DeletedUser

I am indeed my friend,

im going from what i see when i was playing, maybe they have improved since i left i should hope so

and best wishes to you Dood i hope your well ;)

DeletedUser48750

I am indeed my friend,

im going from what i see when i was playing, maybe they have improved since i left i should hope so

and best wishes to you Dood i hope your well ;)

I am still alive
How are you Rage?

I sent PM to you

Those ppl you mentioned are good team players. They are the one who will be here when I am in need (well at least it was the case a month ago) They are better than me in some aspects. So may be they have improved coz I dont know too much abt them at the start.