Milestones of Oropos

DeletedUser11165

Oh Chalna, your missing the point there was a whole post on their forum's explaining how we are similar to terrorists or the Nazi party in our actions and strategy and that we should sit there and bot masses of resources to wonders like them otherwise were just not being fair....

Cheater is their "Comical Ali" so to speak but I do miss some of the great rivalries and slanging matches on other forums so were just trying to liven up the end of the world. I know many of them read this forum they just don't comment.

"go back and sit in your corners, like the silly lil children you are"....Perhaps I just never grew up but that was quite the verbal spanking chalna almost like your very well versed in spanking....

DeletedUser

why else would I call your spy dude hitler if you were not our glorious leader?

cheater is the comical Ali, though tbh I'm sure he'll love the name.

oh yeh, I am.. I did teach mr. peterson everything he knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25249

Haha, dj on a roll, those guys are like terrorists, terrorized my sleep for over 2 years:Angry:

DeletedUser30490

so how them wonders going?
still waiting to add that 1st wonder milestone:p

DeletedUser42486

so how them wonders going?
still waiting to add that 1st wonder milestone:p

dude, those stuff are expensive, and takes alot of time :eek:

but dont think its a surprise that phoenix will finish 1 first

DeletedUser43626

(although billy does seem to be doing well these days).

I was wondering when i was gonna come up. I was never a spy mate. I just supported Weed cities to prevent Danny from getting them. ( And as irony would have it, look where we both ended up ):heh:

Losing those cities was the best thing that ever happened to me. They were in the wrong place and truthfully, until LE merged with you guys, I never lost a city to you. Only once i was completely surrounded did you chance to take me out. Had top defender for a long while. Almost a year till this story with Donx happened. Now Pileser holds that esteemed position.

Will keep making things hell for some of your players. Busy with Zack and C4 now. They're fun to attack.
Really liked that post a while back about C4 calling me a Gold W..re when i took his wall down in under a day with them horse nukes.

As for wonders. Due to numbers Phoenix statistically have the best chance of winning. But Triad has Oropos's biggest Gold spender on their side (me)... so WW is as good as ours.

Billy

Cya on the battlefields

DeletedUser33530

OK so you were a traitor but not a spy big difference :rolleyes:. Glad we could help you realize your full potential though I did enjoy seeing your come back and was disappointed when you lost the top DBP spot. Was always curious about why you immediately colonized out on what was then the rim though. I'm pretty sure you had other cities just not islands lol. Behind Pooper you are the best guy when it comes to island conquering.

About the gold thing though. To start I really do love gold spenders as they fund this game so thanks a ton. But if triad is gonna win wonder it's gonna be by their swords not by your gold. I think most of triad will actually agree with me about that.

DeletedUser33530

We didn't reach that already? Wow this world really saddens me sometimes.

DeletedUser11165

No he means Pileser himself now has over 1Million Def BP and me, kev and billy are over 900k.

Amazing day, you guys have thrown nearly 100k Light ship at us so far and still attacks to come

DeletedUser33530

No he means Pileser himself now has over 1Million Def BP and me, kev and billy are over 900k.

Amazing day, you guys have thrown nearly 100k Light ship at us so far and still attacks to come

Think you added an extra zero there lol. We'll take credit for that though :p

DeletedUser11165

Nope, Vain tracked his wall during the siege as of a couple of hours ago it was 90000 LS dead just over with 100+ attacks to go.

That being said their was a vast number of small light ship attacks which against 35000 biremes were getting a horrible ratio if you think on one attack 100 light ship killed 7 biremes; badluck played a part in that of course but it does show the extremes of bad luck and a stacked polis.

An attack from Cappy of 290 light ship with 10% & favourable wind with -2 luck killed 153 biremes that shows what you guys were up against.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

I can't even rap my head around those numbers. I don't think Pileser will ever stop having victory possession. Wish you guys did this during the double BP time though ;)

DeletedUser2595

Nah, we just used our double BP's we stored up from Thracian :p

DeletedUser33530

But if you waited it would have been double that double BP.

DeletedUser30490

these are last of the mis,

Top their ocean's Top 50 player ranks (each player must have 5 cities min):
Top global player ranks (each player must have 5 cities min.):
Top two of the core oceans (must have at least 100 cities in each):"Unstable Spartans"(O55 186 cities O45 209 Cities)
Top all four of the core oceans (must have at least 100 cities in each):