Milestones of Oropos

DeletedUser33530

Ya Druvi those really should be milestones. I think the last two should just be combined into one though: "first WW broken".

If needed I can go and confirm which wonder was broken first.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2595

I would argue they should be kept separate as a full op to break a WW is a lot trickier than breaking a WW with a spy/defection/ghosting.

If you were to merge the last two it would be LightHouse/Temple/Tomb (Owned by Phoenix) by Triad (Via defection) that broke first (All broke simultaneously when Donx Defected)

DeletedUser33530

I see your point. I'll leave it up to Druvi to decided what he thinks fits best.
While we are at this though I think the milestones of "most wonders broken" should be added along with "most wonders broken in a day".

DeletedUser30490

all righty bit busy now will get on it in a few

New Milestones:

First Alliance to break a Level 10 WW:(guessing level 10 is the last)
First Alliance to break 3 wonders within a week.:
Most WW Broken in a day:

cool???

DeletedUser2595

Sounds good, in which case they would be:

Triad
Triad
5 (although 2 were re-taken quite soon after)

DeletedUser30490

lol seriously?
all the milestones done so soon? :D

well what were the wionders

DeletedUser2595

I think they went something like this? I thought Donx was on 5 Phoenix WW's but can only find 4 - maybe CoD could help out?

First Alliance to break a Level 10 WW: (guessing level 10 is the last): Triad - broke Phoenix Hanging Gardens (04/10/14)
First Alliance to break 3 wonders within a week: Triad - broke Phoenix Lighthouse (15/09/14), Tomb (15/09/14), Statue Of Zeus (15/09/14), Temple (15/09/14), Pyramids (22/09/14)
Most WW Broken in a day: 4 - Triad - broke Phoenix Lighthouse, Tomb, Statue of Zeus, Temple (15/09/14) - via Defection of Donx97

DeletedUser33530

Ya Donx took out five wonders.
Think it should be first alliance to take out 4 wonder not 3 since 4 makes more sense.

DeletedUser30490

how did you guys break the hanging gardens and the others?
all by taking cities on those islands? :O

okay 4

DeletedUser33530

Only need to take one city to break a wonder.
I thought you have been in a wonders world before Druvi?

DeletedUser30490

yeah i know it's just 1 city
bust i have seen some report iof pretty high stacks on WW islands so wondering how they took a city...

and yes played on WW worlds BUT never reached WW's :D

DeletedUser2595

Ya Donx took out five wonders.
Think it should be first alliance to take out 4 wonder not 3 since 4 makes more sense.

What was the other one he was on? was it colossus? currently got: Phoenix Lighthouse, Tomb, Statue of Zeus, Temple as broken by donx.

And yes, to break Hanging gardens, pyramids and colossus we took cities on islands. We ran 8 hour+ ops on players whose offline times we had worked out and stacked up plenty of attacks. :)

DeletedUser33530

Well some they took by the whole spy thing and the other they took by one of our guys going inactive after giving his life to the alliance for a year. Either way the world will likely be won soon and then I can happily retire from this game.

Ya think it was the collosus. I'll double check that in a few minutes.

DeletedUser2595

Well some they took by the whole spy thing and the other they took by one of our guys going inactive after giving his life to the alliance for a year. Either way the world will likely be won soon and then I can happily retire from this game.

Ya think it was the collosus. I'll double check that in a few minutes.

Hey, Kandl and Taj were both active when we took their cities on Pyramids and Colossus. AP i agree had gone inactive when we took his on Hanging Gardens.

Also, we've argued about this before - Donx was a defector not a spy.

DeletedUser33530

Ya I know, I was only talking about AP.

That argument was never settled but whether he was a spy or a defector doesn' matter for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

i was wondering how about a milestone like,

"Build any number of wonders while playing solo since the start of the world"
this will go right on top of all wonder milestones..........thats if the lonely pooper makes 1

DeletedUser33530

So should I expect this to be over by Saturday if phoenix doesn't break any of your islands? I need a time frame to make my wonder PnP in.

DeletedUser11165

Pyramids and tomb will hit 10 next in that order bit longer as were rebuilding forces still

DeletedUser33530

Careful with the animation eventually some mods might notice.