Milestones of Oropos

DeletedUser33530

Have you even seen the video they made about? Compared to that my comment is nothing.

DeletedUser31639

i was wondering how about a milestone like,

"Build any number of wonders while playing solo since the start of the world"
this will go right on top of all wonder milestones..........thats if the lonely pooper makes 1

I shall try.

DeletedUser33530

I shall try.

497sj3akr8x20317bwdmu0vd5.960x720x1.jpg

DeletedUser31639

Haha, you know I was thinking of exactly that when I typed those words. xD

DeletedUser33530

Did someone ever find all those other milestones you requested Druvi?

DeletedUser30490

thanks
f i can finish the other little milestones ASAP too,i was planning on opening a congratulations thread for the win in the acropolis tab and we could add the milestones to it too....
specops any close to a wonder?

DeletedUser33530

thanks
f i can finish the other little milestones ASAP too,i was planning on opening a congratulations thread for the win in the acropolis tab and we could add the milestones to it too....
specops any close to a wonder?

You are just full of great ideas aren't you lol. I'll get to work on the finally milestones later today. Also I can help code a congratulations thread for you like the ones they used to make.

DeletedUser33530

logog.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE
Triad

We would like to congratulate the alliance Triad and all its members on their victory in world Oropos with the completion of their fourth world wonder.

We would also like to thank everyone who played world Oropos for their time spent on Grepolis, and we hope you enjoyed playing.

The alliance Triad has won with the construction of the following wonders:

lighthouse.png
mausoleum.png
pyramid.png
temple.png

Each alliance member was rewarded with a certificate of victory and a bonus 10% extra favor cap on the hero worlds.

Visit the Grepolis Hall of Fame

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11165

thumbs-up-meme-generator-yay-great-job-c404db.jpg

Although Druvi I think the world winners bit should come before all the player milestones in my opinion

DeletedUser30490

how much more longer specops? :p

so once he has done his wonder and the other wonders are finished i will post the thread,and yeah the announcements goes firstdjrol

DeletedUser33530

how much more longer specops? :p

so once he has done his wonder and the other wonders are finished i will post the thread,and yeah the announcements goes firstdjrol
Druvi you mind if I go post a congratulations thread in the acropolis

DeletedUser30490

gah
go ahead
get me those mlestones though:p
to post them after your post

DeletedUser33530

Hey I was going through some old screen shots trying to find some maps of delta and I rediscovered one of my old Oropos maps from December 2013. This was way back when Game Over and Lost Empire still existed. Brought back some good memories from right before this world really started to die off.

Key
Lost Empire= Yellow
Game Over= Blue
Relentless= Red
Triad= Green
image.jpg