Milestones Of Pella

DeletedUser6378

50k Points: The BANNED still have it wrong, and your missing to much.

DeletedUser

AA is getting farmed by The BANNED so he doesn't want to give us credit.

DeletedUser

-Attack Battle Points-

1k: HaVoC
5k: The BANNED
10k: Norma Snockers

I think you meant to put us at 10k total BP.

DeletedUser

Excuse me please, IF I didnt want to give credit to The Banned where 4 players are attacking me why would I have them on milestones? LoW can you please be quiet and shoosh up, this game isn't about attempting to insult others and you really have the nerve to call people names, calm you farm, just because you cant admit The BANNED is better than HaVoC etc.

50K points The BANNED, when I check The alliance your talking about had around 46 000 and The BANNED had 50 000. Get your facts straight before trying to call me a stooge, idiot or any other names. Grow up and Mature if you wish to succeed in life.

And about credit where its due, I can tell you the only credit I'll give you is negative, show some respect

DeletedUser

Excuse me please, IF I didnt want to give credit to The Banned where 4 players are attacking me why would I have them on milestones? LoW can you please be quiet and shoosh up, this game isn't about attempting to insult others and you really have the nerve to call people names, calm you farm, just because you cant admit The BANNED is better than HaVoC etc.

50K points The BANNED, when I check The alliance your talking about had around 46 000 and The BANNED had 50 000. Get your facts straight before trying to call me a stooge, idiot or any other names. Grow up and Mature if you wish to succeed in life.

And about credit where its due, I can tell you the only credit I'll give you is negative, show some respect
word.

DeletedUser25133

Ok guys why not pass this to a mod to do instead of you guys shouting at each other (even thought its funny as )

DeletedUser

It's simple really. Claim the damm milestones with a picture. It's not rocket science :D

DeletedUser6378

It isn't a matter of who gets them it is a matter of them being changed.

DeletedUser

LoWKeY, I have finished changing the milestones and, as I said somewhere else...if you don't like, ignore it.

To explain that concept to you it will take a while, which I currently have so.

If one person disagrees with another concept, idea or thoughts than instead of going around protesting, noobing etc. they simply have to not get involved with it.

For example

What you're doing

A:Lets play a game of Baseball
B:No lets not
A:Well the rest of us are
B:NO YOU'RE NOT, IF I DONT PLAY NONE OF YOU CAN
A:We're still playing

Correct Way
A: Lets play a game of baseball
A:Well the rest of us are
B: Ok then, I'll go play something else
A:Bye

Whats actually happening
A: Hmmm, I might change these milestones to make them look individual and look better.
B:No you idiot
A:Well, I still am...you can just ignore it
B:NO you stooge, If you dont do it correctly (or your way) dont do it at all
A:Nope, I do it my own way

What you should do

A: Lets change these milestones around a bit to make them individual and look better
A:Well I still am
B:Ok, continue, but I do not agree with this
B:Bye

I hope you have gotten the message:p

DeletedUser6378

No you don't get it. You posted them then as people got them you changed them so to give them to somebody else. They are called milestones for a reason. The don't get changed once they are posted there is no editing them. Once they are up they are up, and thats what they are. If you want to change them then you do it before you post them. changing them afterwards makes them worthless.

DeletedUser

How does it make it worthless? How does it effect it in any way when I change it? Besides from that and the first clause I cannot understand what you have written. Express yourself clearly

DeletedUser6378

Milestones are called just that because they are to be set in stone so they can't be changed. I have seen twice already that a milestone has been hit, and you changed it to give it to somebody else. How is that fair to the people that actually achieved that milestone. The milestones are not done for just 1 person. It is done for everybody on the server. When there are first posted you set the goals for everybody to reach. Then as they get claimed you change them to give it to somebody else. The milestones are to be a record of who does what first. These are accomplishments people have put in the time to get to first. Then you change it to take that from them. That's not right. You have even stated yourself that you changed a milestone because you didn't want to give credit to somebody because they were farming you. If your going to be biased then don't do it. Either do it fairly or not at all.

DeletedUser

I changed them to give them to someone else aye? Did I just? Werent you the one saying I dont want to give The BANNED any credit yet they're supposedly the alliance I cheated for? Those are pretty contradictary statements. Nobody claimed any of those milestones so you can shoosh. If your thinking about that post Oh wait the milestones 2.5k, I changed that milestone a day before he claimed that. As I changed a few of them the day before that so each milestone is half of its next one.

You have even stated yourself that you changed a milestone because you didn't want to give credit to somebody because they were farming you

Can you show me some evidence of this? A thread, message or photo. I can remember you saying that but I dont remember me saying that. Besides if the enemy knew your online times/offline times and there were 6 of them on your island I doubt you would be talking.

If your going to be biased then don't do it

Biased against who? Why don't you mention any names in your motivating speeches.

Why don't you ever read my last comment-IF you don't like it, ignore it.

DeletedUser

im sorry I just have to point something out here...Are we really concerned on who gets what as experienced as we all are dont we all know it means little

2nd why would AA do anything for the alliance The BANNED if he has been turned into a farm by my members, dont make any sense him helping us if were attacking him does it....

AA dont worry lowkey will have less time in the near future I assure you to read the forums