Milestones of Pella

DeletedUser

Learn to count Tyrone, 303 was never 20 guys.

thank you for the suggestion, I will, but right after you learn that you accepted other refugees before 303, like the guys from HaVoC that we were fighting.

DeletedUser

You mean just like you guys did when you took in members from S.T.O.R.M?

DeletedUser

You mean just like you guys did when you took in members from S.T.O.R.M?

FYI, S.T.O.R.M. dissolved and many of their members joined different alliances and like I said no refugee claim was made except for the one I mentioned above.

DeletedUser

You took in members before S.T.O.R.M dissolved, and so did we, so that point is invalid. And if that's the logic you are using we took in the one guy from HaVoC after they where done.

DeletedUser

if you really want to discuss this start another thread as this has nothing to do with milestones, so ill make 1last comment here and if you want more it will have to be a diff thread. Bair N is the latest refugee I am refering to and he hasnt been with you guys that long and was getting attacked when he joined. And Im not sure what agreement your even talking about. The only thing I ever told your allance is I would not go to war with you unless you went to war with us and now you have. Ive said many times to People there that I thought we could be great allies but you guys seem to think otherwise. And now will both get to see what the other is really made of.

Good luck!

DeletedUser

I made a discussion thread, now we can go back to milestones.

Are you aiming for the 25 towns Ellaranna, or will khyeo take that one? ;)

Also surely the little war would have gone by now, does anyone know for sure?

DeletedUser

not sure if there are any that where both sides have taken enough cities. We almost have takem 50 HOW cities though which is a milestone as well.

DeletedUser

Ive checked there isnt one where both sides have taken enough. Although someone may have the 50 off another alliance now, problem with that is they seem to disband before that happens lol. Silver is at 43 on HoW, thats the closest that I know of so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

To have a Public Coalition formed against them (three top 12 alliances must all be over 400k pts.): Mors Omnia Solvit?

Silver, Elite Ones, The Chosen Few and The Nights Watch. Still 3 top 12 alliances with over 400k points each. :)

DeletedUser

To have a Public Coalition formed against them (three top 12 alliances must all be over 400k pts.): Mors Omnia Solvit?

Silver, Elite Ones, The Chosen Few and The Nights Watch. Still 3 top 12 alliances with over 400k points each. :)

If that counts as a public coalition then mos, bom, tsl and ss should as well. they were all hitting us / supporting each others sieges together before I even talked to anyone in those ones mentioned.

But I wouldnt concider either a public coalition. but if one is so is the other

DeletedUser

If that counts as a public coalition then mos, bom, tsl and ss should as well. they were all hitting us / supporting each others sieges together before I even talked to anyone in those ones mentioned.
That's not true, get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

inform about what? All I can say is we have no pact at the moment, we have no shared forum tabs and we have not performed any coordinated actions what so ever and we have not asked them for help.

DeletedUser

thats not what im told. So the shared forum you have that SS read you guys needed help with some sieges dont exist? or the one that TSL have been using when we get them in siege asking for your help dont?

DeletedUser

thats not what im told. So the shared forum you have that SS read you guys needed help with some sieges dont exist? or the one that TSL have been using when we get them in siege asking for your help dont?

oh boy, why are you even asking that? I dunno what you were told, but we have no active relationship with BOM. That's all there is to know.

DeletedUser

oh, well even if you take BOM out theres still 3 others. lol. you do have a Nap with BOM and they started hitting us when you guys did so just seemed like they were with the rest of you.

DeletedUser

oh, well even if you take BOM out theres still 3 others. lol. you do have a Nap with BOM and they started hitting us when you guys did so just seemed like they were with the rest of you.

3 others?? You mean SS, TSL and MOS? But let's face it, you aren't really fighting SS.