Milestones of Pella

DeletedUser

SS may not be attacking us much but they are helping you guys but supporting your sieges and attacking to break the ones we get. So probably fighting just as much as those that are supposidly in a coalition with us against you. anyway, its just milestones. I really dont care if we are named. I play to have funs with friends not for forum milestones or trophies anyway, just figured I'd mention it cause bth groups are working together in a similar way. :)

DeletedUser1483

Wow. It was just a question as to whether it counted ella. If you want the milestone then take it. hahaa. MOS have got plenty of other milestones, i was just curious as to whether it counts.

:S

I was waiting for Bend to answer really.

DeletedUser

We just didn't want you in our part of o55, it has nothing to do with any other alliance.

DeletedUser

Wow. It was just a question as to whether it counted ella. If you want the milestone then take it. hahaa. MOS have got plenty of other milestones, i was just curious as to whether it counts.

I would say neither would count as all either really are is a couple of alliances with a shared tab due to having a common enemy. but it was added to the milestones so figured I'd comment that it shouldnt count as the ones fighting you are no more a public coalition the those fight us are.

DeletedUser

I went ahead and added it chris

DeletedUser1483

I went ahead and added it chris

Cheers bend. ;) Wahoo.

Shall we add in ones for the grepolympics? Get in the mood? Suggestions:

- 1st, 2nd and 3rd for players for each weeks competition. (obviously)
- 1st and 2nd for alliances for each weeks competition.

Overall Best players:
- Points given to the top 10. (1-10 points)
- Added at the end of the 4 weeks and so people that have appeared more than once in the top 10 (and their positions) so we have the Overall best olympian too.

What you reckon?

DeletedUser1483

He meant he added it before I even commented on it, not after the discussion.

I really couldnt care less when he added it. But anyway..

Any thoughts actually on topic about my Olympic milestones?

:)

DeletedUser

I like the idea, a little busy at the moment, but I'll try to get some of it implemented and figured out shortly. Anyway first alliance 5 mill points Mors Omnia Solvit and first alliance total 2 mill bp Mors Omnia Solvit

DeletedUser

If that counts as a public coalition then mos, bom, tsl and ss should as well. they were all hitting us / supporting each others sieges together before I even talked to anyone in those ones mentioned.

But I wouldnt concider either a public coalition. but if one is so is the other

That should def. go to MOS as TSL wasn't even in top 12 when the war MOS vs Silver started, and by that time MOS was already fighting EO and TCF.

DeletedUser

first to 125k dbp Ellaranna and first to 250k total bp Ellaranna

DeletedUser

1mil DBP here we come... guessing by the end of the weeked we will be there. lol. Incase I forget to check forums like I have lately, keep an eye out for that milestone for me so we get credit. hehe

DeletedUser

1mil DBP here we come... guessing by the end of the weeked we will be there. lol. Incase I forget to check forums like I have lately, keep an eye out for that milestone for me so we get credit. hehe

challenge-accepted.png

is there an award for losing fiddy cities?

DeletedUser

no but there is a milestone for taking 50 cities from an alliance, and looks like MOS just got that. grats. :)

DeletedUser

ahh did they get that one, looked a few days ago and saw they were getting close. Will add it to there. Will add some grepolympic stuff soon for you chris.

DeletedUser

I noticed a trend of alliances to reach the dbp milestones first, anyway else notice it?

DeletedUser

That is correct. I dont think silver will disband or be booted from the core like the other 2, but they have already dropped two spots since starting their war with MoS.