Milestones of Pella

DeletedUser

We're survivors, stubborn, all that jazz.

Never put too much stock in rankings myself, this is a game, and as long as i'm enjoying myself the rest doesn't matter. :)

DeletedUser1483

Hows that nice shiny silver island you had yesterday looking godhand.? ;)

DeletedUser

looking a bit red Im told, lol, but as he said its a game, and we're having fun which is all that matters. And for me not being around yesterday Id say they did pretty good... They killed way more CSs then not. :)

DeletedUser

I sniped 3 CS's myself, so yeah id say im having a blast.

DeletedUser

I gotta hand it to ya God that was great snipe hitting the same second as the cs ive had support arriving same sec as CS but recalled never chanced it not sure how that works out really but was great snipe had fun have ya under siege now tho i dont give up :)

Ps hope ya like my medusa's i need more tho

DeletedUser

lol yeah - my pegs loved your medusas :p Was a great battle Max, you're a good sport. :)

DeletedUser

Just updated this, first player to 250k points and 250k abp Eclipsin12, first alliance to top their ocean ranks The White Eagles.

DeletedUser19042

lol...I think that milestone was already taken by an other alliance, but they just forgot to report it. lol...

DeletedUser

I dont think so actually Jor, no other war with enough conquest on each side that I have seen anywhere.

DeletedUser

Yea that seems to be the reoccuring theme on this server Mosert, a bit sad actually.

DeletedUser

Here is the data for alliances with 25 conquests or more. (Some alliances don't exist any more and I'm too lazy to look up who they were so I've just left their ID showing)
AttackerDefender# conquests
Mors Omnia SolvitSilver89
Band of MisfitsHeirs of Alexander72
SilverHALL OF WARRIORS45
SilverThe Shadow League40
Mors Omnia SolvitRulers of the Deep38
Mors Omnia SolvitWhite Eagles28
Band of MisfitsS.T.O.R.M26
The Shadow LeagueSilver25

(edit: it was driving me nuts so I added in the missing alliance names)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you stopped lol-ing for a while you might actually realise what milestone I was claiming

DeletedUser19042

lol..(héhéhé) You claimed the first little war milestone.
So 25 conquests in a war.
MoS-silver have 89. So that milestone is taken? Isn't it?

Or does the milestone mean that both sides need to take 25 from each other? so twice 25?
Coz if that's the case, you might be right...;)

DeletedUser

MOS 89 vs Silver 6. Now that isn't really a war is it? Not even a little one.

DeletedUser19042

When you fight an enemy, it's a war.
The results do not count. It's a war.

DeletedUser

The achievement is 25 conquest on each side, not that number of conquests total, although their is a separate one for taking a certain amount of cities off of an alliance.