Milestones of Pella

DeletedUser

If you stopped lol-ing for a while you might actually realise what milestone I was claiming
Well since you were so rude and condescending to jor would love to know which milestone you are claiming Mr. Snarky Know it All. The list you compiled while nice lays claim to no milestone not already obtained previously.

DeletedUser19042

Well since you were so rude and condescending to jor would love to know which milestone you are claiming Mr. Snarky Know it All. The list you compiled while nice lays claim to no milestone not already obtained previously.
Awww, you so cute...lol lol lol :D
Thanks bend. ;)

DeletedUser

That has already been claimed, there is no other war with 25 conquests on EACH side at the moment. If you can find one though please bring it to my attention. It is not total conquest it is 25 on each side.

If that is the war you were referring to why would you claim a milestone I already had up before your post?

DeletedUser

I claimed that milestone and then you updated the first post. all good. Then jorisva1 questioned the claim so I did another post with all alliances that had claimed 25+ cities from another alliance to back up the claim. It has spiralled out of control from there so lets all just move on.

DeletedUser

Ahh I see now you posted it and Jor didn't understand the milestone, no harm done.

DeletedUser

Time to update the Milestone list, MOS first to 100k point avg

DeletedUser

chrisg2003bt, I saw you had posted and thought you were going to claim the 100 conquest milestone ...

DeletedUser

haha sorry guys just started up class and things have been a bit crazy, will update the milestones for you.

Oh btw I would love to present the award Tyrone :) Will this be a suit and Tie affair?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well count me in, I will be there looking like I have been sculpted by the gods themselves :). Is sapphire invited?

DeletedUser

She is always invited, and it looks like she will need a date to attend the event. Would you accompany her?

DeletedUser

I have a date thank you, seeing as i'm marrying the bloke i should really be on his arm. Luckily he plays Grep as well.

Have any more of the miscellaneous milestones been taken?

DeletedUser

Oo someone's going to burn the red carpet, tabloids are going wild!

DeletedUser

But Sapphire I really wanted to take you as my date, whoever shall I take now.