Milestones of Pella

DeletedUser2663

OK guys. Keep this on topic and keep it to discussion of the milestones.

DeletedUser

Milestones updated, sorry it took so long, just started class again these last few weeks so been real busy with that.

DeletedUser

MOS got 5 mil ABP, not that it matters much since support people went out of their way to ruin this server.

DeletedUser

by the time someone reads this, MOS should have 10 mil points, but it's gonna be a while since no one reads this any more, I wonder why? Maybe there is not enough players in Pella? How about Inno releases another world every week and see if more players appear? No new players? Impossible!

DeletedUser

I think he's saying that inno should stop bringing a new world out like every week :p If inno brought out a world every saay 1 1/2months servers would be more active and packed with more players. For example when inno first started they did this and each world was packed with competition. Now worlds are popping up here and there (many have bad settings anyway) but new players have too much of a choice of worlds to join so would more than likely join the newest server out there.

DeletedUser

Was gone for the weekend and just returned. Unfourtanetly the person I left my car keys with lost them, so I am busy working on getting new keys will update this after I sort that nonsense out. I completely agree with the bringing out new worlds all the time thing.

DeletedUser

from the beginning of the year they seem to be bringing out a new world every 2 weeks. :(

en30 9-Jan
en31 31-Jan
en32 22-Feb(?)
en33 16-Feb
en34 1-Mar
en35 19-Mar
en36 29-Mar
en37 18-Apr
en38 30-Apr
en39 15-May
en40 15-May
en41 30-May
en42 12-Jun
en43 12-Jun
en44 3-Jul
en45 5-Jul
en46 31-Jul
en47 21-Aug
en48 4-Sep

DeletedUser

Yes far to often, when people don't do well they don't stick around a server. If you look when most new servers start there is alot of the same people who play the server for around a month or so and then when things don't go as they planned they leave the server and head to a new one. Which makes less competition as there is less people playing the server.

DeletedUser

we would be lucky if there is at least a thousand active/semi active players. This is bloody ridiculous, I played on a private LineAgeII server that had 3 times as many players. This will be the last InnoGames product I ever tried. Very disappointed, can't believe I started Grepolis after watching their ad on TV.

DeletedUser

Oh God, who told you about that???? WHOOO??? That was my secrete, nooooooooo

DeletedUser

Since I am quitting if you guys want to keep this updated you will need to find someone to do it. Would be a simple copy and paste job into a new thread if anyone wants to. Would be a shame to see it die at this point.

DeletedUser

for what it is worth ...

First Big War (50 Conquests on each side): The Shadow League vs One for the Road