Top 12 Of Tegea

DeletedUser11886

Well thats MRAs for you, speed 1 worlds are typically full of simmers.

DeletedUser41523

1) Moderated Unicorns/Moderated Unicorns. - What can I say? We're Gods? You never had a chance. Besides fluffy picked us to gold trade with. ;) Kidding of course guys. :)

2) DEMONIC PRESENCE/DEMONIC EXTINCTION
- Seems like a solid premade O45 looks easy. Swim.

3) Vicars of Violence SC/ SC-Style/Cereal Killers - Already asked me for a pact twice. One time in the form of MM. Player who asked in the MM then declared war, left his alliance, begged 4 hours for an invite, then joined their ally Cereal Killers when it wasn't happening and claimed to bring a bunch of random players to beat me. Oh also Cereal Killers? Really original guys. ;) Sink.

4) Knights of the Orient - Actually one of my favorite alliances of this world. Swim.

5) Wolf Pack - Shares and ocean with Nori. Already dead. Sink.

6) Alliance 55 - Shares an ocean with Nori. Already dead. Sink.

7) The Brotherhood
- Very good players but very spread out? Sink

8) The Lollipop Guild - Decent players, have a chance. Float

9) The Immortal Bunnies
- I didn't even bother to check ocean Absolutely no chance. Sink

18) Bedtime Squad - Will take O55. Swim.

If you're not on this list you're not worth talking about at the moment. Sorry.

DeletedUser11886

I think you've got a few things wrong with that, Nori is focused on o44... Wolf Pack is a premade focused on o55 ;)

We're the ones winning this ocean.

DeletedUser35722

3 alliances already for the SC people ............................ i think most of us know how that's going to end !

smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
1) Moderated Unicorns/Moderated Unicorns. - What can I say? We're Gods? You never had a chance. Besides fluffy picked us to gold trade with. ;) Kidding of course guys. :)

2) DEMONIC PRESENCE/DEMONIC EXTINCTION
- Seems like a solid premade O45 looks easy. Swim.

3) Vicars of Violence SC/ SC-Style/Cereal Killers - Already asked me for a pact twice. One time in the form of MM. Player who asked in the MM then declared war, left his alliance, begged 4 hours for an invite, then joined their ally Cereal Killers when it wasn't happening and claimed to bring a bunch of random players to beat me. Oh also Cereal Killers? Really original guys. ;) Sink.

4) Knights of the Orient - Actually one of my favorite alliances of this world. Swim.

5) Wolf Pack - Shares and ocean with Nori. Already dead. Sink.

6) Alliance 55 - Shares an ocean with Nori. Already dead. Sink.

7) The Brotherhood
- Very good players but very spread out? Sink

8) The Lollipop Guild - Decent players, have a chance. Float

9) The Immortal Bunnies
- I didn't even bother to check ocean Absolutely no chance. Sink

18) Bedtime Squad - Will take O55. Swim.

If you're not on this list you're not worth talking about at the moment. Sorry.

1) Moderated Unicorns/Moderated Unicorns. - "premade" from previous worlds mostly US servers, good start, thanks to heavy gold using by few guys from there, gonna lead this world few weeks for sure, then I recon mass ghosting and rage quitting by their top players - SINK

2) Demonic Presence/Demonic Extinction - Looks like legit leadership, dont know much about these guys thou, lets say SWIM

3) VV/SC/CK - Probably going to be hitted by Unicorns right after BP, few good guys here for sure, everything depends how they gonna react on that - FLOAT

5) Knights of the Orient - Looks like a legit bunch - SWIM

6) The Wolf Pack - Premade from Rhodes, good group no doubt about that, just not sure how busy they will be in Rhodes... lets say - FLOAT for now

8) The Brotherhood - Looks decent on paper - SWIM

14) No Name Yet - Looks good, positioned just bellow Vicars and Unicorns - SWIM

DeletedUser20914

ok i see kittens joined a new world
so word of advice,

dont listen to that guy, he will try to play u :p

DeletedUser41523

ok i see kittens joined a new world
so word of advice,

dont listen to that guy, he will try to play u :p

Shouldn't you be wishing minorities drunk drive off of cliffs or harassing 17 year old girls? *sips tea*

DeletedUser

Definitely should be a limit to how many pacts an alliance can have..
Turns into sim city.