Off-Topic: Germany, WHY???

DeletedUser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-HU6p9sT4

Umm I saw this on YT and my entire life has been flipped upside down. I have no idea what they're saying. I don't know what 'KinderKreis' is. I'm incredibly confused as to why adults are dancing in spandex body suits in front of a green screen. What I know least of all is why the parents of these children agreed to this.

I don't even know who I am as a person anymore. All I DO know is, this techno song has been stuck in my head for hours, and I have an overpowering urge for Gushers.

I hope others are as confused as I am by this.

If anyone speaks German, or can understand enough of this to get it into Google Translator, I will owe you a Wookie Life Debt.

P.S. Danse Gooshers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Moved this to the spammy, nonsensical part of Edessa. :p

DeletedUser

Bear, you have an URGE for Gushers? What wouldst thou urge them to do? :p

DeletedUser

I meant I have an urge to put them in my mouf :) Or urge them to place themselves in my mouf. Either or!

Preferably the second now that I think about it. Less work that way ya know? And that way you don't get your fingers all sticky!

DeletedUser

I just knew I'd regret my urge to click on that link but I thought 'hey how bad can it be? '.... but........it was a weird techno horror movie ....now I'm very scared,I dream about creepy people in full body lycra suits controlling our children with Danse Gooshers and taking over the World .:eek:

DeletedUser

i know german and i watched it , its a comercial and the host asking the kids how they like the product and how they feel eating it the dancers just there to be there thats all but i agree with u its weird