Official Declaration Of War.

DeletedUser

Greetings, Onoquoy here, Leader Of the Dirty Dozen.

After much thought and deliberation it has been decided that our alliance needs to be a bigger presence in the core. We have sat back and watched our beloved brothers and sisters at Evo having all the fun.

Now we have been making steady progress pushing back DL-Gaeltacht to our southern borders, but we have decided this is not enough. We want more cookies, more fun.

It as here and now that WE openly declare a end to our pacts with the HIVE alliances and a formal declaration of war.

Simply put you have ocean 45. We want it.

Onoquoy.

(SW)

DeletedUser

Well there goes my steady stream of DBP :(

Bye Bye Hive :D

DeletedUser

Bring on the Ghosts! LOL!!!!

Jennesis looks out the window of one of her newly acquired O45 domiciles to a view of mangled bees clinging on for dear life to the tumbleweeds tumbling by.

DeletedUser

Damn, I need to get closer to o45, It's getting boring in o56 lately :(

DeletedUser

i think we have a record. 13 minutes after launching attacks our first target went ghost.......

hmmm

DeletedUser

what is up with people going ghost. The more spears I see in that top left corner the more giddy I get.

You know how long it takes to get the BP to get another city at this stage in the game? Sheesh they should be excited, Ah well.
----
That alliance is down, it is like kicking a 3 legged dog. It's not just bad kicking a dog, but a 3 legged one?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what is up with people going ghost. The more spears I see in that top left corner the more giddy I get.

You know how long it takes to get the BP to get another city at this stage in the game? Sheesh they should be excited, Ah well.
----
That alliance is down, it is like kicking a 3 legged dog. It's not just bad kicking a dog, but a 3 legged one?!?!

Funny Enas! I think that 3-legged dog you're referring to is missing an eye too. Tim Dewey gave the Hive direction, and with him down, now the dog can only see one lane of incoming traffic while trying to cross the street.

Someone call in the roadkill scoopers! :D

DeletedUser

i think we have a record. 13 minutes after launching attacks our first target went ghost.......

hmmm

Awesomeness... i had incoming attacks from "SUPERBOB" and then POOF!! attacks dissapeared.......

And yah....there goes my steady stream of DBP :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
what happened to THEHIVE? I was in THEHIVE although I didn't do anything apart from stop myself from going red then one day I logged on after 6 days and I had one city left and that was under revolt and I had no alliance and the other guys from THE HIVE on my island had a new alliance :s care to explain anyone? not that I'll be rejoining; sticking to beta and epsilon like normal :p

DeletedUser

Awesomeness... i had incoming attacks from "SUPERBOB" and then POOF!! attacks dissapeared.......

And yah....there goes my steady stream of DBP :(

You are very lucky Bobo,

Hive cleared your cities in O45, D12 war declaration just arrived in time.
Maybe it's time to send your message again. 7 alliances against one, requires courage lol

DeletedUser

----

You're right, the D12's decision is not good for Iota. It actually puts a shade on evolutions - so much expected- victory of IOTA.

Just happy to see that some alliances are still ready to face the big shark :)
D12 reputation just got a serious blow, too bad.

DeletedUser

what happened to THEHIVE? I was in THEHIVE although I didn't do anything apart from stop myself from going red then one day I logged on after 6 days and I had one city left and that was under revolt and I had no alliance and the other guys from THE HIVE on my island had a new alliance :s care to explain anyone? not that I'll be rejoining; sticking to beta and epsilon like normal :p

Being inactive for 4 days and you get the boot, that's the rule JT.
So 6 days means internal target lol

DeletedUser

You are very lucky Bobo,

Hive cleared your cities in O45, D12 war declaration just arrived in time.
Maybe it's time to send your message again. 7 alliances against one, requires courage lol

Well just for record.

I lost 3 cities in O45 over the last month, 2 of them I took back and 1 I was about to take back but the guy went ghost (he had incoming from me too)

I took cities from hive and gave afew away (since I dont want your crappy hive cities in your crap locations)

And thats that, thanks for the bp now I can go get cities where it matters...stupid turtles bp's are for good players

Lugosi

Strategos
Being inactive for 4 days and you get the boot, that's the rule JT.
So 6 days means internal target lol

4 days? thats a bit tight. I think THE HIVE better get there forum sorted instead of strictening activity guidelines. Oh well, still a get out clause from world iota

DeletedUser

4 days? thats a bit tight. I think THE HIVE better get there forum sorted instead of strictening activity guidelines. Oh well, still a get out clause from world iota

You go yellow and then red... you are dead...

if you cant find the time to login everyday then you do not belong in this game..

simple as that!

DeletedUser

Not D12 ,EVO TD or Empire could take us out one vs one so they had to group up on us .We will make a stand and we may lose but we will not be called COWARDS

DeletedUser

Not D12 ,EVO TD or Empire could take us out one vs one so they had to group up on us .We will make a stand and we may lose but we will not be called COWARDS

Your a coward......

Arnt you suppose to be in vm? Oh yah...it ran out

DeletedUser

Oh make no mistake Queendee, we ALWAYS knew we could flatten the hives if we needed to. Myself i have been clearing hive cities for bps as your players went inactive for a while.

Occasionally getting caught as people conquered them internally.

The only thing that kept us from doing it before was a long long term friendship between myself and Tim. With his passing into the history books removed my block on our alliance moving east.

Three times our council has voted on war against the hives, and three times i was the only person voting against it. Our opening salvo has been fired, with the exception of VM players the hives are dead in ocean35.

Shuffling and positioning then we WILL take what Evo. have left us of ocean45 from you.

We are a very different creature than Evo to fight, take our recent battle with ghostarrow, yes we gave him 400k+ DBP. but we took ALL the cities we went for. Now he grows, providing even more cities that his alliance can unsuccesfully defend against us.

You were the hive. We ARE the swarm.

See you real soon.

DeletedUser

Oh make no mistake Queendee, we ALWAYS knew we could flatten the hives if we needed to. Myself i have been clearing hive cities for bps as your players went inactive for a while.

Occasionally getting caught as people conquered them internally.

The only thing that kept us from doing it before was a long long term friendship between myself and Tim. With his passing into the history books removed my block on our alliance moving east.

Three times our council has voted on war against the hives, and three times i was the only person voting against it. Our opening salvo has been fired, with the exception of VM players the hives are dead in ocean35.

Shuffling and positioning then we WILL take what Evo. have left us of ocean45 from you.

We are a very different creature than Evo to fight, take our recent battle with ghostarrow, yes we gave him 400k+ DBP. but we took ALL the cities we went for. Now he grows, providing even more cities that his alliance can unsuccesfully defend against us.

You were the hive. We ARE the swarm.

See you real soon.

You dropped the pact and launched the attacks at the same time. That has a name my friend Onoquy. Also, doing someone others work, also has a name. *throws a cookie* :cool: