Official Declaration Of War.

DeletedUser

lol bobo

D12 joined in because we asked them to and if your friends ask a favour then most people would do it. We asked cos the hive are pretty well spread out and they cover areas that Evo doesn't yet D12 does. So it would have taken us a long while to clear out so we asked our friends to chip in, since we aren't bothered about being in those areas and I'm sure D12 doesn't really wanna have a bunch of hungry Evos competing for cities haha

ofc they get added bonus of cookies ;)

Lugosi

Strategos
You go yellow and then red... you are dead...

if you cant find the time to login everyday then you do not belong in this game..

simple as that!

erm contanza you go red after at least a week not four days. I don't belong in this game; isn't that like bullying? :p

DeletedUser

The news in forum is that the Hive talk to D12 about a merger and it leak out to Evo that's when Evo ask them to attack the hive all Fair In Love and War i guess .But how long till Evo takes out D12 cause we all know that EVO want to have Players rank 1 -120 and D12 is in the way for Evo to have that ,Also why is it ok for Evo to take in Hive members but when someone else want to Evo calls them refugee's kind of one sided don't you think

DeletedUser

The news in forum is that the Hive talk to D12 about a merger and it leak out to Evo that's when Evo ask them to attack the hive all Fair In Love and War i guess
I dunno where that rumour came from lol and it's not true

But how long till Evo takes out D12 cause we all know that EVO want to have Players rank 1 -120 and D12 is in the way for Evo to have that.
Evo and D12 will not be going to war

Also why is it ok for Evo to take in Hive members but when someone else want to Evo calls them refugee's kind of one sided don't you think

1. It's fine to take in your own refugee, i.e. you are attacking a player and you offer them a place.

2. It's ok to take in a refugees from your enemy

3. It's ok to take in a refugee from an alliance that you have no relationship with as long as you are prepared to enter a war

4. It's not ok to take in a refugee that a pact is attacking without discussing with the pact alliance, unless you are prepared to risk that relationship.

They are the rules I tend to stick with and as far as I know most people agree. As far as I know Evo hasn't broken these rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol there are no rules really. Unless it breaks a game rule.. I think these cause you fewer problems thats all :)

DeletedUser

I'm sure D12 doesn't really wanna have a bunch of hungry Evos competing for cities haha

ofc they get added bonus of cookies ;)

Well will not feel sorry for them when you do or when there cities start looking appetizing..

An idiot decides to start up a chicken farm, so he buys a hundred chickens to get up and running.
A month later he returns to the dealer to get another hundred chickens because the first lot had died.
Another month passes and he's back at the dealers for another hundred chickens, "I think I know where I'm going wrong" he tells the dealer,
"I think I'm planting them too deep."

DeletedUser

Well will not feel sorry for them when you do or when there cities start looking appetizing..

An idiot decides to start up a chicken farm, so he buys a hundred chickens to get up and running.
A month later he returns to the dealer to get another hundred chickens because the first lot had died.
Another month passes and he's back at the dealers for another hundred chickens, "I think I know where I'm going wrong" he tells the dealer,
"I think I'm planting them too deep."

LMAO....can you say c$@^&head?!?!?!

DeletedUser

and WHY exactly is the killing of chickens funny????????????

DeletedUser

wow some people's memories are short..

I seem to remember the Hive getting LEGION to chip in to help them finish off Black Fleet...

or maybe when the Hive asked Evo to help with the Templars...

nothing wrong with sharing the spoils of war with our friends.. no need for D12 to miss out on the cookies too ;)

You think you have the whole picture about what is going on in Iota? I do not and you do not as well. But, consider that we being the Hive had O44 and O45 secure and we had members straggling off in O53. I was in the process of moving across O44 to go against the Templars. That is when you guys declared war on us. And we did not have any dealings with the coalition that I was aware of until this act from Evolution, when I suggested we join with the coalition. As for Black Fleet, I do not know the whole story. I arrived in the Hive when the conflict had already begun.

Bobothemonk: Sorry, I have a tendency to double and triple post. Enjoy peace at least between you and I. We may not be fighting together and we are not fighting against one another.

DeletedUser

You think you have the whole picture about what is going on in Iota? I do not and you do not as well. But, consider that we being the Hive had O44 and O45 secure and we had members straggling off in O53. I was in the process of moving across O44 to go against the Templars. That is when you guys declared war on us. And we did not have any dealings with the coalition that I was aware of until this act from Evolution, when I suggested we join with the coalition. As for Black Fleet, I do not know the whole story. I arrived in the Hive when the conflict had already begun.

We all saw the evidence of support from the hive arriving after we conquered coalition cities. If you want to deny it that is fine.. we all know what went off and why we are at war. Sorry but there is a long list of things that the hive did. We know Evo isn't perfect and we hold our hands up when we aren't. Isn't it about time that the hive did the same and took some responsibility for what happened?

DeletedUser

In case anyone cares about my personal war with Gingivitis...

I've won the first battle and driven the enemy back from the frontlines of my gums... but the war is far from over.

My buddies in the Elite Endodontists of Iota alliance are willing to help me for the price of a co-pay.

And I'm looking for other allies... if you have a Flossing Nuke you could spare.... or perhaps enough favor to cast Hera's Refreshing Mouth Rinse.... I'd really appreciate it.

Remember... like Evolution... Gingivitis is everyone's common enemy... and I fight for you... and you... and the guy over there with the green teeth.

Green teeth dude? Seriously?

DeletedUser

We all saw the evidence of support from the hive arriving after we conquered coalition cities. If you want to deny it that is fine.. we all know what went off and why we are at war. Sorry but there is a long list of things that the hive did. We know Evo isn't perfect and we hold our hands up when we aren't. Isn't it about time that the hive did the same and took some responsibility for what happened?

Why are you guys still talking about this The hive is dead there a bunch of inactive all the good player are in D12 or EVO now so shhhhh cause you need to go back to fighting us and stop fighting friends .If you have not seen the last 7 days D12, EVO have been losing city's
Rank Alliance Colonizations
1 The Hive-2 54
2 The Dirty Dozen 47
3 Evolution.. 37
4 Evolution. 28

DeletedUser

Why are you guys still talking about this The hive is dead there a bunch of inactive all the good player are in D12 or EVO now so shhhhh cause you need to go back to fighting us and stop fighting friends .If you have not seen the last 7 days D12, EVO have been losing city's
1 The Hive-2 54
2 The Dirty Dozen 47
3 Evolution.. 37
4 Evolution. 28

LOL!!!!
Maybe u should watch what kind of cities we lost.....
Our beloved warmistress quited the game. And since she was ranked 1 with about 55 cities its a lot to take over so have a look again at how many cities we lost outside of our D12 allience.

DeletedUser

LOL!!!!
Maybe u should watch what kind of cities we lost.....
Our beloved warmistress quited the game. And since she was ranked 1 with about 55 cities its a lot to take over so have a look again at how many cities we lost outside of our D12 allience.

Who quit the game?

DeletedUser

1 The Hive-2 54
2 The Dirty Dozen 47
3 Evolution.. 37
4 Evolution. 28

We're only really still talking about it cos the hive keep bringing it up tbf lol

and lol yeah, pretty much most of ours are inactives, it's nothing to worry about so I wouldn't get too excited ;)

DeletedUser

add that to a few of us moving hard forwards, and bringing thru other members into the front line.

think i have conquered six or seven cities last week or so and given away at least 5.

Stats would tell you we lost a lot of cities, and they would be right.
Further inspection would tell you that D12 has only ever lost 3 cities outside its own player base since it was formed.

We attack like a swarm and defend like a turtle lol. Works for us

DeletedUser

Princess, are you still holding on to that lie, there is no evidence what so ever. Backstabbing is poor, but the excuse for it even poorer

Anyway they are still a nice bunch of people.

DeletedUser

Princess, are you still holding on to that lie, there is no evidence what so ever. Backstabbing is poor, but the excuse for it even poorer

Anyway they are still a nice bunch of people.

What do you need? Screenshot? yeah...we don't have those. What do you have to prove innocence? Some investigative reporting done by a player who left the game and decided to come back and stick his/her nose into some business he/she had nothing to do with? Investigative reporting done by a player that wanted to find you guys innocent? Seems pretty weak.

But you know what. We don't need a specific reason. We had plenty...but we didn't need them. In addition to plenty of reasons to break the pact, we couldn't find a reason to keep the pact either. We went to war with an alliance with whom we had a useless pact. The people on both sides who drew up the pact weren't even playing the game anymore and you guys were worthless as a pact ally. Period. We withdrew the pact and launched on your sim turtle butts.