Official Declaration Of War.

DeletedUser

Who quit the game?

It seems that Natanae quit the game, therefore proving my point I made a couple months ago stating that she was never really here to fight wars. You can't be #1, or even top 5 in Iota for that matter, with less BP than those ranked 175 or lower (I'm talking about when she was still active.) She was a builder, no offense to the rest of The Dirty Dozen. If you ask me, you guys are better off.

As far as THE HIVE, everyone knew their demise was near. I'm sure a few of them loved the idea of hopping on the Evo and Dozen bandwagons to avoid getting squished.

:pro: Fight or Die. :pro:

DeletedUser

What do you need? Screenshot? yeah...we don't have those. What do you have to prove innocence? Some investigative reporting done by a player who left the game and decided to come back and stick his/her nose into some business he/she had nothing to do with? Investigative reporting done by a player that wanted to find you guys innocent? Seems pretty weak.

But you know what. We don't need a specific reason. We had plenty...but we didn't need them. In addition to plenty of reasons to break the pact, we couldn't find a reason to keep the pact either. We went to war with an alliance with whom we had a useless pact. The people on both sides who drew up the pact weren't even playing the game anymore and you guys were worthless as a pact ally. Period. We withdrew the pact and launched on your sim turtle butts.

I really don't see what your problem is. But if that's the way you talk to people...
Enjoy your life.

DeletedUser

Princess, are you still holding on to that lie, there is no evidence what so ever. Backstabbing is poor, but the excuse for it even poorer

Anyway they are still a nice bunch of people.

Wow.. are you still holding onto that lie, there is no evidence what so ever. Back stabbing is poor, but the excuse for it is even poorer

This applies to the hive way more than it does to Evo. Want to know why I keep talking about this.. The hive stabbed us in the back and it really ticks me off to see people coming on here and saying it was the other way around. You can sit there and pretend like you did nothing to deserve the war. I was insulted by hive players and leaders, I was basically told that the hive will do whatever they want to do and stuff their friends evo.. and if Evo don't like it then come and get us.. cos they didn't think that Evo would turn on them. They repeatedly did whatever they felt like cos they knew that Roky and Tim's friendship would prevent a war between us.

I really don't see what your problem is. But if that's the way you talk to people...
Enjoy your life.

What her problem is, is the same problem I have.. All I've had is insults from the hive, calling me a liar and that I'm the back stabber... how is that on? how it that fair? The hive is the one that backstabbed Evo.

Please do not insult me anymore on this forum.. Is that how you talk to people in real life? I have never insulted you or any of the hive personally. I have told you the truth in all of my dealings. But you would rather call me a liar than admit that your leaders did not do right by you.

I'm sick and fed up with the hive players coming on here insulting me. There is a whole list of stuff you did. The coalition thing is only one of them. Are you denying taking in our refugees too? cos that alone is enough to end the pact. Even if we no-long have the evidence of the coalition, I can damn sure evidence that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

all that stuff lozza wrote up there

Yes. It is getting really old coming onto the forums and reading about how evo lies and stabs people in the back. It's almost as though anything we do or don't do is twisted into some kind of evil and that's just not so. As though it is impossible that we could be the wronged party. We are an alliance of people playing a war game just like any other. If you cross us we will retaliate. HIVE crossed us. Not once, not twice, not even three times. Many times. And the person who brought this all to a boiling point DESERTED you all to form Black Pearl. That same person somehow thinks that just because she left the Hive and took some players with her that we are not at war with them because she's not in the Hive any more. She suggests we focus on HIVE and leave Black Pearl alone. Do you hear that? Do you understand? She stirred up all these problems for you and then DESERTED you and is now throwing you under the bus!

Shall I dig back through my PM to find the one that you, LaBandolera, sent me regarding your feelings about Ladyjane and what she did to the Hive??? Pretty sure it was something along the lines of "she started a bunch of wars and then bailed so you "hate" her.

Time to start pointing the fingers in the direction they should go cause while evo may not be a perfect alliance...neither is any other one on this server.

:pro: so quit whining already!

edit: Which brings me to another point Mr. LaBandolera. Your sig. Who's the one crying buddy? LOL!

DeletedUser

Look, Hive were helping the "coalition" before evo started a war on Hive. Certain members had been sending help to coalition members. Whilst I doubt that Hive leadership told them to I think that they knew about it.

Hive were helping coalitions and taking in refugees etc so Evo started a war on them. Whilst some Hive members would not have liked all this and maybe some did not know the Hive WAS helping the coalition.

Now, could we please go back to fighting our wars without people calling others liars? You would do better playing the game rather than spending all your time on the forums calling Evo liars.

DeletedUser

Look, Hive were helping the "coalition" before evo started a war on Hive. Certain members had been sending help to coalition members. Whilst I doubt that Hive leadership told them to I think that they knew about it.

Hive were helping coalitions and taking in refugees etc so Evo started a war on them. Whilst some Hive members would not have liked all this and maybe some did not know the Hive WAS helping the coalition.

Now, could we please go back to fighting our wars without people calling others liers? You would do better playing the game rather than spending all your time on the forums calling Evo liers.

listen, i take back my words, it was unfair to call princess lozza a liar, since she was really trying her best to help us find out who was supporting against our all evolutions back then. But please believe me that was not an orchestrated move. It was poor leadership mixed with the presence of a certain person.
I apologize for the hard words. I just want this kind of language to stop being present in these fora. It's not productive. I only want to conclude by saying sorry and to claim that the hive's story is not exactely as it has been depicted. The truth is always in the middle.

I will refrain from further posts on this forum as this is all becoming history very rapidly.

Cheers to jen and princess,
Lb

DeletedUser

listen, i take back my words, it was unfair to call princess lozza a liar, since she was really trying her best to help us find out who was supporting against our all evolutions back then. But please believe me that was not an orchestrated move. It was poor leadership mixed with the presence of a certain person.
I apologize for the hard words. I just want this kind of language to stop being present in these fora. It's not productive. I only want to conclude by saying sorry and to claim that the hive's story is not exactely as it has been depicted. The truth is always in the middle.

I will refrain from further posts on this forum as this is all becoming history very rapidly.

Cheers to jen and princess,
Lb

Thank you for your apology.

I did try to provide Angels with all I knew, I just didn't think at the time to keep evidence.. I wish I had because it would have saved a lot of heartache and helped answer everyones questions.

I hope this will now be an end to the discussions on the reasons now and we can move on :)

DeletedUser

Yes. It is getting really old coming onto the forums and reading about how evo lies and stabs people in the back. It's almost as though anything we do or don't do is twisted into some kind of evil and that's just not so. As though it is impossible that we could be the wronged party. We are an alliance of people playing a war game just like any other. If you cross us we will retaliate. HIVE crossed us. Not once, not twice, not even three times. Many times. And the person who brought this all to a boiling point DESERTED you all to form Black Pearl. That same person somehow thinks that just because she left the Hive and took some players with her that we are not at war with them because she's not in the Hive any more. She suggests we focus on HIVE and leave Black Pearl alone. Do you hear that? Do you understand? She stirred up all these problems for you and then DESERTED you and is now throwing you under the bus!

Shall I dig back through my PM to find the one that you, LaBandolera, sent me regarding your feelings about Ladyjane and what she did to the Hive??? Pretty sure it was something along the lines of "she started a bunch of wars and then bailed so you "hate" her.

Time to start pointing the fingers in the direction they should go cause while evo may not be a perfect alliance...neither is any other one on this server.

:pro: so quit whining already!

edit: Which brings me to another point Mr. LaBandolera. Your sig. Who's the one crying buddy? LOL!

You're quite right, except for the whining though - lol.

I always wondered why her defensive BP is so low, is it possible she has friends in evolutions that protect her, like she claimed? I don't know. When she left, she said she didn't want to fight. So what else can you do in this game.
Now generalising that behaviour to a whole alliance is not pretty,and protesting against that view is not called 'whining' :p

Happy hunt, LB -out

DeletedUser

Thank you for your apology.

I did try to provide Angels with all I knew, I just didn't think at the time to keep evidence.. I wish I had because it would have saved a lot of heartache and helped answer everyones questions.

I hope this will now be an end to the discussions on the reasons now and we can move on :)

The reason is that 90% of the hive didn't seem to understand why evo dropped the pact and start attacking, many called it treason. Can you now understand why some react in this way when they are accused of such things. Isn't it logic that they start asking for reports?

Well, we all know who is behind all this.

DeletedUser

Call a cease fire for a weekend and everyone attack ladyjane. :)

DeletedUser

Can I just say though about the comments about generalising. Ladyjane was leader of the Hive, therefore her actions were made for the whole alliance.

In an alliance you put your trust in you leaders and you allow them to make decisions on your behalf. If you do not like your leader or what they do then leave.

Ladyjane was leader of the hive, so whatever she did applies to the hive. That is not me generalising. If you are not happy and want to defend yourself then come here and say Ladyjane was a poor leader and ruined it all. Not Evo started a war for no reason and they are liars and backstabbers.

I'm sick of being called a liar or backstabber. I saw our players posting in our forum that hive support was incoming after they took a city. I can't remember who it was now but that doesn't mean I didn't see it. I also saw informtion taken from the internal forum from the coaltion stating the hive was a silent member of the coalition and would offer support. Baslisk has confirmed this above by saying that the hive was supporting coalition players.

The hive was taking in our refugees, they did try to recruit the whole of imperial, they recruited many refugees. The final straw was AlliedMichael who Ladyjane refused point blank to boot, she even made threats to evo if we did not shut up and get over it.

The hive, it's leaders have insulted us, threatened us, taken in our refugees and supported our enemies. If you were not aware of this, that is not our problem. We are not going to sit and say oh well the hive can do whatever they want cos I'm sure some of them don't know! Even if you take out the part about supporting the coalition there is more than enough reason to say the war was justified.

So please stop blaming Evo. Blame the leaders of the hive for doing all this.

DeletedUser

Can I just say though about the comments about generalising. Ladyjane was leader of the Hive, therefore her actions were made for the whole alliance.

In an alliance you put your trust in you leaders and you allow them to make decisions on your behalf. If you do not like your leader or what they do then leave.

Ladyjane was leader of the hive, so whatever she did applies to the hive. That is not me generalising. If you are not happy and want to defend yourself then come here and say Ladyjane was a poor leader and ruined it all. Not Evo started a war for no reason and they are liars and backstabbers.

I'm sick of being called a liar or backstabber. I saw our players posting in our forum that hive support was incoming after they took a city. I can't remember who it was now but that doesn't mean I didn't see it. I also saw informtion taken from the internal forum from the coaltion stating the hive was a silent member of the coalition and would offer support. Baslisk has confirmed this above by saying that the hive was supporting coalition players.

The hive was taking in our refugees, they did try to recruit the whole of imperial, they recruited many refugees. The final straw was AlliedMichael who Ladyjane refused point blank to boot, she even made threats to evo if we did not shut up and get over it.

The hive, it's leaders have insulted us, threatened us, taken in our refugees and supported our enemies. If you were not aware of this, that is not our problem. We are not going to sit and say oh well the hive can do whatever they want cos I'm sure some of them don't know! Even if you take out the part about supporting the coalition there is more than enough reason to say the war was justified.

So please stop blaming Evo. Blame the leaders of the hive for doing all this.

just one inaccuracy, we were only allied to the forgotten once the pact with evo was dropped. Not before.

I think it's clear that LJ was abusing the hive to push trough an agenda many didn't want, not communicating this to coalition members and letting this happen is surely the thing the hive has paid for. The imperial thing was also a LJ idea, many were against, and some even left because of this.

Sometimes giving someone leadership rights too soon is a mistake that happens in some alliances. Some even disband alliances once they become co-founder lol

DeletedUser

just one inaccuracy, we were only allied to the forgotten once the pact with evo was dropped. Not before.

I was told on the 22nd feb by the hive that they had a pact with TF, prior to the pact was dropped by Evo:

I think it's clear that LJ was abusing the hive to push trough an agenda many didn't want, not communicating this to coalition members and letting this happen is surely the thing the hive has paid for. The imperial thing was also a LJ idea, many were against, and some even left because of this.

Sometimes giving someone leadership rights too soon is a mistake that happens in some alliances. Some even disband alliances once they become co-founder lol

I think that it's likely that had another been in charge that the hive and Evo would still be allies.

DeletedUser

My alliance and Hive have had a pact pretty much since day 5 of iota. So you guys did have one with us.

DeletedUser

My alliance and Hive have had a pact pretty much since day 5 of iota. So you guys did have one with us.

ROFL that's all I say to that, early March my friend. The answer to that question ally to the forgotten was 'no' btw. Not at that time, please check your inventory and provide us with the correct date in March it was...

You are referring to that iota world alliance (which wasn't aimed against any alliance in particular) thing in the very beginning which was disbanded, after that no more pact whatsoever. It's possible LJ send you support when evo attacked you and then denied that fact.

Anyway, after the basilisk is looking up his date and posts it here, we close this thing, it's getting annoying for many readers.

DeletedUser

I have just checked and we have had one since 3/10/10. Well before the Evo war and coalition.

THE HIVE
on 10/3/10 at 10:10 PM-Not great with screen shots ;)

DeletedUser

I have just checked and we have had one since 3/10/10. Well before the Evo war and coalition.

THE HIVE
on 10/3/10 at 10:10 PM-Not great with screen shots ;)

Is this March or October?
You were actually athenian heirs before

DeletedUser

Yes, we were athenian heirs before but you kept the pact with and anyway, before that we had another name and thats when we got the pact with you. I just searched through loads of reports for all this.

Iota began on 08.09.10 in the next day or so my alliance started(yes, its been around a while) and then on 03.10.10 my alliance got a pact with Hive, this was before we were athenians. We have had this pact since