Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Following our recent declaration of war against Hive alliances, we have decided that Black Pearl should follow the same fate as Hive. They are afterall former Hive members and shouldnt be able to walk away without the same concequences falling upon them.
Thus we're officially declaring war on Black Pearl.

Also, we'd like to officially declare war against the following alliances:
The Brotherhood Elite, The Brotherhood Templars, Brotherhood of Gods, Olympian Brotherhood.

DeletedUser

The Brotherhood Elite, The Brotherhood Templars, Brotherhood of Gods, Olympian Brotherhood.

We figured when TBE and TBT made their way over to you We would show you a real fight.

So until the year 2015 we will be "at war". :rolleyes:

Some people and their figurehead mentality... L O L

I would also like to declare war with such-i-such alliance

Oh and a pact with whatcha-call-dem-again (you know for the just in case future reminder).

Am I mocking you... yes I am. The utter ridiculousness of your pompous post has truly amazed me...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How do you plan to fight this war? You lot are out in the 30's with a few members/citys in 45 and 46 but black pearl is in my area, 55 and Brotherhood is in the 63 area. How do you plan to fight this war? Bolts? Quakes? Why start a war when all yuo can do is send long range attacks and bolts/quakes?

DeletedUser

Read this and read again, then laughed. The statement sounds like you have had your favourite toy taken away from you, so all us meanies are going to pay :)

Good Luck with your 12+hour assaults on these alliances.

DeletedUser13647

Following our recent declaration of war against Hive alliances, we have decided that Black Pearl should follow the same fate as Hive. They are afterall former Hive members and shouldnt be able to walk away without the same concequences falling upon them.

Just so you know, The Brotherhood, Olympian Brotherhood, Brotherhood of Gods, and many other copies aren't part of The Brotherhood.

It's: The Brotherhood Elite, The Brotherhood Templars, and The Brotherhood LTU.

DeletedUser

Just so you know, The Brotherhood, Olympian Brotherhood, Brotherhood of Gods, and many other copies aren't part of The Brotherhood.

It's: The Brotherhood Elite, The Brotherhood Templars, and The Brotherhood LTU.

I miss some sisters

DeletedUser

i noticed that about the brotherhood after i made the post. apologies for that, wasnt paying attention.

as for the rest of it, was told i had to make an official post regarding our war declarations. black pearl stretches from the border of O35/45 across to 55. If they had just remained as Hive players then it wouldnt make any difference. As for O63 - i have no clue how we're supposed to fight them. that part of thinking isnt up to me. i just make it official so that everyone knows about it. go speak to my leader about the ins and outs of our attacks if you're that bothered.

DeletedUser

i noticed that about the brotherhood after i made the post. apologies for that, wasnt paying attention.

No worries

As for O63 - i have no clue how we're supposed to fight them. that part of thinking isnt up to me. i just make it official so that everyone knows about it. go speak to my leader about the ins and outs of our attacks if you're that bothered.

We could fedex attacks back an forth... still takes 7 business days to reach the destination. I think watching grass grow may be more fun... LOL

It is good to have some "long range" goals.

You ever see the Wiley Coyote where he fires the Acme rocket... it putters and goes no where. Those will be the "long range" goals hehe
Neither D12 nor TBE will launch attacks unless they want to "mess" with each other... and even then it will only be fakes.

DeletedUser

Wow. Please don't speak for your alliance if you have no idea what's going on. You will never take a city from us, and I would be surprised if any of your team actually WANTS to send attacks on us, even if they are fakes.

The Brotherhood Elite, The Brotherhood Templars, and The Brotherhood LTU are here to stay.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

Well, I'm actually here too expand, not sure about the rest of you though ;)