Official Lambda Mod

DeletedUser

Yayyy chrss is mod. heck i dont think he is moderator so we can play... i think we are playing just for the sole purpose of him to moderate us.

DeletedUser12170

Hello all of you Lambda people out there. As some of you may have noticed by now I am your new Forum Mod. Let's keep the off-topic posts to a minimum and not start off on the wrong foot shall we.

chrss2128

Just to be clear Chrss, is that the left one or the right one? :heh: OK, I'll try to be good :cool:

DeletedUser

Welcome Chrss and the best of luck to you in keeping us all in line...

I'll be good, I promise...

DeletedUser

got a question for you guys. has anyone else besides me experenced a sudden redduction of resourses? My wood, rock ect all of a sudden was cut in half, The timber camp gave one number ( the amount I always got) but if I clicked on the wood at the top of the screen I was getting half of what the timber camp said. This happened on everything.
It is fixed now, after logging off for several hours, but it may not fix its self net time.

Any Ideas,
Mouse

DeletedUser

Hello, my resourses are doing it again . every thing is cut in half. If anyone has any ideas please shout them out. Everything was fine this morning and poof, sliced in half again.

Mouse

DeletedUser

First if it's a bug it should be reported in the bug section in 1.26x bugs and second have you been using your resources? Have you been attacked in any way?