Newspaper **OFFICIAL**Newspaper of Delphi

• Thread starter DeletedUser15283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15283

I, Lordweapon, will be posting a newspaper of my own.If I would like a helper, I will ask them, and if you aren't asked, then don't ask.Means we don't want you in here:p

I know I am a n00b:rolleyes:, but this will be a pretty hardcore newspaper.
I will put my Interviews up December first as the first issue.

Thankyou, keep reading, and +rep please;)

DeletedUser

should name these things rabbits instead of newspapers the way they reproduce.

DeletedUser15283

Could the mod delete the 2nd and third post, along with this one?

DeletedUser22403

it is december 2nd you said your first publish would be december 1st

DeletedUser15283

Well, we are currently waiting on one of our interviewers.Until further notice, the first issue is delayed.

DeletedUser

ill help. I need something to do round here
Credits to Distinction

DeletedUser

I would help, but you would have to walk me through everything as I've never worked on a newspaper before.

DeletedUser

I am going to create a newspaper with some other dephi players,i decided nothing yet but i am going to start from tomorrow.I shall create a new thread for it.
This time i hope that we will create something good,or at least create something :D

DeletedUser

I am going to create a newspaper with some other dephi players,i decided nothing yet but i am going to start from tomorrow.I shall create a new thread for it.
This time i hope that we will create something good,or at least create something :D

good luck mate.

DeletedUser

if the original poster wants to continue the paper he can message me. With this thread being open for a week and a half and no paper written I will chock this up to a fail unless otherwise contacted to reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.