Newspaper **Official Newspaper of Gythium**

• Thread starter DeletedUser15283
  • Start date

DeletedUser15283

Hello, all, this is the official newspaper of Gythium, only one member.

Will be posting every weekend, and it's 5 cents a piece(lol)

DeletedUser4013

Locked until World starts and there is something to actually write about.

DeletedUser15283

First official interview
Interviewed:Kuriants
What urged you to submit your alliance premade into Gythium? Well I decided that after Eternal Darkness of Omega i decided to make another alliance to kick some butt

What is your alliance's goal? Gain as much BP as possible

Do you think when Gythium opens, will a premade become number one, or just a new alliance? Its hard to tell

What rank do you think your alliance will pull out on when the world opens? Im hoping the top 10 and the top 3 in ABP

Next time we'll interview #1 and 2 alliance founders;)

DeletedUser22115

no offense its not that good a paper too short only 1 interview

DeletedUser2663

Shutup, I don't see you doing anything!!

Don't you read the forum? Haven't you noticed i have started spreading TT properganda? Man how you supposed to write a paper when you don't even see the news going on. Plus, if i was writing the paper, i would be writing about myself and my alliance as we are going to be in the thick of it it seems lol. Im the guy who is going to be involved in all the stuff you will want to write about :p Pretty sure a paper aint supposed to be biased and i wouldn't be able to be non biased about my alliance TBH. So therefore i am not qualified to write one. Hell i already am contributing more to this server in game and on the forums.

Just giving ya tips though. Want it to be a success, learn form those who have succeeded. Another tip, you may want to interview people that others know. Eg top 5 alliance leaders. Not people who are of relatively little importance and not very well known.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You want to write a paper that is cool. Your probably a beginner at it. You will learn, and your paper will get better. If people want to give you some constructive criticism. Just take it with a grain of salt, and listen to what they have to say, and learn from it. By doing so you will put out a better paper. If metalcore wants to give some tips you really should listen. So far the best thread i have read was started by him. Please don't tell people to shut up he was just trying to help you out. He is just giving some tips on how to make a better paper. With people's criticism they are telling you what they want to see. Don't get upset about it use it. I like the idea of reading these papers as it lets me know what is going on in the server. With all of this having been said i will be looking forward to how your next edition turns out.

DeletedUser13495

Shutup, I don't see you doing anything!!

Have you ever seen some of the stuff Metal has written it is brilliant I would take his advice, as he has written some of the most entertaining stuff I have ever read on the forums.